Dunkirk Premiere (zarry)

[Unintentional 4th part of The Lonely Hearts Club?]

Harry finished doing the last button of his shirt and took in his appearance in the full length mirror. Of course he had opted to not button the shirt up completely as to suffocate him - but he didn't overdo it and have his entire chest exposed for the world to see like how he would normally wear his attire so casually.

The thin black trim detail on his white long sleeved shirt went beautifully with his dark purple suit. It had a metallic shine that wasn't too over the top - just enough to make the suit stand out from your everyday black tuxedo, and, if you looked closely, there was a beautiful pattern of roses that were scattered all over the suit in the same - very subtle metallic, in a very light gold print.

He looked like royalty, dressed in purple and gold. Something only a selected few could pull off, with, Harry, of course being one of them.

He picked up his freshly pressed suit jacket once his shirt was neatly tucked into his pants and shrugged the blazer on, doing up only one of the buttons.

He straightened. Chest pushed out and broad shoulders confidently back.

This is it. Actor, Harry Styles, about to go to the Dunkirk premiere.

Does Harry Styles ever get nervous anymore? Of course he does.

Does he ever let anyone see it? Never.

His hair fell perfectly in place, not needing to be touched by anyone - or at least that's what he thought until Lou showed up next to him and ran her hand through it.

"Lou," He began to whine and protest.

"It looks flat, Harry. You can't wear a suit like that, fucking Gucci for Christ's sake, and have your hair look like a sad mop." She mumbled as she eyed the impeccable outfit. "Let me put a little mousse in it?" She asked, however already shaking the bottle to ready it.

Harry rolled his eyes and waved his hand in a small circle. "If you must. You've already gone and put some make-up on me."

"Just a light dusting of some foundation." Lou smiled as she weaved her fingers through Harry's soft, thick locks. "There. You look perfect." She said and stepped back, admiring her work.

"Thank you." He smiled and fixed the collar of his shirt. "Is my mum done yet?"

"Yea, we're all waiting on you."

"Oh ....shit, sorry." He mumbled, feeling like a right diva.

"Don't be, s'alright. It's your night, Haz." Lou said and gave his shoulders an encouraging squeeze.

Harry smiled back at her reflection and, after giving himself a small pep-talk he grabbed some cologne before they could be on their way.

"My darling, you look so handsome." Anne gingerly pinched Harry's cheek, coaxing out his beautiful dimples.

"And you look beautiful." He complimented her beautiful black dress and overall appearance and, jokingly bowed. "After you, m'lady." He gestured for her to walk out first before he ran to the car to open the door for her.

Harry sighed heavily once they were comfortably on their way.

"You nervous, love?" His mother asked.

Harry stared out of the window and shook his head 'no', a small smile on his face. He stayed silent for a few seconds and only answered honestly once the car reached a red traffic light. "A little." He finally confessed nonchalantly, unable to hide from the person who knew him best in the world.