Chapter 23: Help Arrives

Ohaio Minna! ^^ Well the adventure is almost over:P It's about two more chapters I think ^^
So I think it will end this week probably:)

Well to next time minna! Take care:D!
~~
Flarissa walked to her and stopped infront of her. Lucy manage to lift her head a little just to see Flarissa standing there and smiling.

'' Finally the poison is killing you for real now.'' Flarissa said and smiled.
'' Don't touch her!'' Leo said and he stood up. Still in pain he looked at her.
'' How can you still move?'' Flarissa asked him.
'' Because I can move on my own if I want to. I can come out if I want to without Lucy's help. I'm here to help my Friend!''
'' I see.'' Flarissa said.
Before Leo knew what hit him Flarissa had ran up to lucy and Flarissa took a grip around Lucy's throat and she slammed lucy's back in the wall. Lucy's feet were flying above the ground.
Lucy cried out when the wall hit her back and she opened her eyes to see Flarissa's eyes staring right into hers.
'' Lucy!'' Leo exclaimed and was about to take off at her but he stopped when Flarissa shook her head.
'' If you do that.'' Flarissa's grip around Lucy's throat hardened.
Lucy started choke.
Leo clenched his teeth in anger and his fist hardened.
'' Looks like the tabels have turned.'' Flarissa said and smiled.
Leo looked at her and his eyes narrowed as he stood straight.
'' Le...o'' Lucy said with tears in her eyes as she held out her hand at him.
His fist tightened even more.
'' Ah how sweet.'' Flarissa said in sarcasm and smiled.
Tears ran down her cheeks.
A sound in the end of the room made Flarissa and Leo gasp. Leo turned his head and so did Flarissa.
In the end of the big room a portal had appeard.
'' Nani?'' Flarissa said in suprise.
A battle cry echoed through the whole room breaking the intense atmosphere around them all.
Out of the portal came natsu jogging. Fire was surrounding his fist as he jumped up in the air with a battle cry.
'' Fire Dragons Iron Fist!'' Natsu screamed as he punched Flarissa in the face and her grip around lucy loosened and Flarissa flew right through the wall leaving a giant hole behind. Smoke were surrounding the giant whole and natsu landed infront of lucy that fell forward. Natsu caught her in time and he smiled.
Lucy looked at him with tears in her eyes.

'' Natsu...'' She said while breathing heavily.
'' Sorry for making you wait Luce.'' He said and smiled at her.
Lucy smiled and she wiped away the tears in her eyes with her ​​hand.
'' Lucy!''
Lucy turned her head to look at the portal.
Out of the portal came Erza , Happy and Mira.
'' Minna.'' Lucy said in relief and smiled.

'' Leo?'' Mira said suprised.
'' Ohaio!'' Leo said and waved his hand at them. '' I'm leaving Lucy in your care now. Her body is numb so she can't move. So please take care of her for me okay?'' Leo said and smiled.
'' Hai!'' Happy yelled.
'' Arigato Leo!'' Lucy thanked him.
'' Anytime.'' Leo said and disappeard in a yellow light.
'' Happy take care of lucy for us.'' Natsu said and smiled at his blue partner.
'' Aye sir!'' Happy said and picked up lucy in his arms. '' You can count on me!''
'' Arigato.'' Natsu said and grinned and patted him lightly on the head.
Happy flew some distance away in the room. Happy putted her down on the ground and he landed and his wings disappeard.
Lucy's eyes widen.
'' Wendy......!'' Lucy exclaimed.
'' Is safe in the guild. Warren told us that she had arrived safely. Porlyusica is taking care of her right now.'' Happy interrupted.
'' Yokatta.'' Lucy said and sighed out in relief. '' But what about Charle wasn't she with you?''
'' She went after Wendy right before we entered the portal.''
'' I see.'' Lucy said and smiled.
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨