Mary

At 12:43 the previous night, or I guess more accurately morning, Mary stole 4 eggs from her kitchen fridge.  37 minutes before Mary's father had arrived home from work, which woke her up as it always did.  He stormed into his house without a regard for his sleeping daughter.  She used to hate it, when she was younger and wanted to go to church early the next morning.  But now, she new how to use it to her advantage.

The 3rd most important rule in the household was to never waste any food, so she had to be subtle about this. "Food is sacred" her father always drawled to Mary and her brother "It must not be wasted".  Mary's use for the eggs would surely be seen as a waste, so she carefully planned her attacks.

The process was always at least a week. Mary would make breakfast for her and her father every morning, and she would use 2 eggs for her father.  It would be assumed that she used the same amount on herself, but she would hide her 2 eggs deeper in the fridge.  Out of sight from her father, in case he decided to take inventory.  She would repeat the process when, in a few days, she made eggs for breakfast again.  This left her with the 4 eggs she needed at the end of most weeks.

Now, as she sat in her kitchen, waiting for the water to boil, Mary listened carefully.  If he woke up, she would quickly run down the basement where she slept, and dive into bed, crushing the eggs.  Her week's work would be ruined, and her dress and sheets would have to be washed.  Though, that had only happened five times in the past 2 years. At 12:59 the water boiled.  Now it was critical.  Mary had always been lucky and her father always slept through this part.  She set the eggs in carefully and watched the clock tick by.

After exactly 7 minutes, Mary made a pouch for her eggs with her long night dress and scooped them up one at a time.  Once they all sat in her nest, Mary used one hand to dump the water into the sink.  She put it back in the cabinet. The kitchen would be clean for when he got up.  She could wash it in the morning.  He may taste the eggs if she didn't.

Mary retreated into the basement, lighting her lamp, which brightened the room in its blinding light.  She flinched away at first, nearly dropping her eggs.  She blinked furiously as she gently placed the eggs onto her bed.  Mary crossed the room and pulled the trash can over to her bed, kneeling down next to it.  She began to peel the eggs, the only sound the egg shells hitting the bottom of the metal can with soft clinks.

Once every egg was naked, Mary changed into her church dress, pulling her cross necklace out from beneath her dress so it shined on her chest.  She was now ready.

Mary set up her camera on her shelf, just a little too high for her when she stood on the ground.  She took out her short stack of school books from her bag and stood on them so she was eye level with the camera.  The camera could see from just below her nose to her shoulders.  It went low enough so you could see her necklace.  Mary reached out and pressed record.

Mary shyly waved as she alway did to open the video, pouting her lips slightly.  She took the first egg in her hand and held it up for the camera.  She then stretched her neck to draw attention to it.  She then uttered a single word, a name for the 4 eggs she would be playing with.

"Emma"

It was the only thing she said on camera.  If she spoke anymore, she would become too human for the viewers.  She used it to make it seem more intimate, and, in a way, to keep herself sane.

Mary stroked her neck invitingly, and then folded down her dress collar.  She continued to rub her neck, showing how long and smooth it was, bending and straining it in different directions.  She then showed the egg again and began to rub it across her neck, caressing it with the other hand.  She hummed softly and she moved it across her skin.

Mary continued to do that, slowly bringing it closer to her mouth.  She rubbed it on her lips, before kissing the egg softly.  She then began sucking on the, being sure to make noises just loud enough for the camera to pick up.

Once she felt ready, Mary put the egg in her mouth.  She moved it in and out for a moment, before taking it in fully.  Mary once again showed off her neck, before swallowing the egg without chewing.  She showed the lump the egg made, stroking her neck.  She felt it slide out of her esophagus.

¼

Mary wouldn't think about what she was doing, or why she was successful, only why she made the videos she did.  She was not permitted to leave the house for work, and this was the only way to make money.  With every paycheck that can from donations and ad revenue, Mary got closer and closer to freedom.