Chapter 7

Areum pov

we walk to the living room to see everyone on the couch playing videogames. Namjoon oppa looks at us with a questioning look as we sit down. they soon pause the game as we get full attention.

Jin-Guys, we have something to tell you.

they must notice our red eyes from crying and start to worry.

Jimin- whats wrong? did something happen?

Jin- i need everybody to just sit down and listen. no one yells or does anything.

they all stay silent as i put my head down.

Jin- areum has been cutting herself. yoongi and i have talked to her and now we have a plan to stop it.

 i hear everyone gasp as the truth is let out.i glance at them and see them all tearing up.jin quickly starts to speak again before anyone can say anything.

Jin- from now on when she feels like cutting herself she will draw or write in her notebook or listen to music for relief. she will always have this bag with her. do not let her forget it. you may now speak.

i start to sniffle as i hear them get up.i am engulfed in a hug as i fall backwards. all i can hear is them mumbling "im sorry." 

Jimin-  i sorry i didnt notice sooner.

once they all get off Hobi oppa makes me roll up my sleeves.

Hobi- never again, promise?

he holds out his pinky as i take it. soon questions are raised about how to hide it though.

Namjoon- what about the fanmeet and paparazzi?

Yoongi- she'll just have to wear sleeves.but we do have to leave soon, so everybody get your things.

*at fan meet* 

the boys sit down as i stay backstage. i told them about my anxiety so they understand. soon enough i hear Mina unnie yelling for me.

Mina- Areum, ARMY wants to see you.

 i quickly make sure my sleeves are down and follow Mina. she takes me over as i see jin oppa pat a seat beside him. they crowd cheers and yells my name. i wave and sit down next to him. i keep pulling on my sleeve to make sure its down. soon somebody asks to do a Q&A. i look at jin oppa and he nods. he calls on people for questions.

???- how old are you and when is your birthday?

Areum- 13 and September 15th.

???- whose your favorite oppa?

Areum- i dont have one. i wont choose.

i question go on and on until someone literally makes all of the oppa face get red from anger.

???- why are you so ugly?

i start holding onto my sleeve again as jin goes off.

Jin- she is not ugly. she is beautiful. dont critisize or insult my sister.

soon many people around that person hold up signs while yelling. all the signs say rude things about me like "Areum's a whore" and "Burn in HELL Areum!" i start to panic and jin tells the other to stand up. the guards quickly try to calm everything and we are taking backstage. i sit down on a couch and curl up and jin hugs me.

Jin- shhhhh, it'll be okay.... nobody will hurt you.

he tries to calm me but i know its not true. im always the one getting hurt even if no one notices. it will never end.

A/N why cant every family accept someone if they cut?