Chapter 6

(3rd Person, going to start doing this alot, if I even write lol)

Serena and the gang entered the town that Brock lived in and walked up to the gym door. Gary knocked on the door loudly.

The sun started to rise turning the sky a fiery orange mixed with a redish pink color. Brock opened the door a tired look in his eye "relax, geez" then he realize who he was talking too. "Oh! Hey Gary, Serena and Pikachu" he greeted while motioning for them to come inside.

"What brings you guys here?" he asked "we need your help" Serena answered, then she started to explain. She explained when Ash grabbed a stone pokeball and turned evil, then about when the mysterious pokemon told her that "The one he loves can destroy Darkness, But if fail Darkness will destroy all" she had figured out that the darkness must be refuring to Ash, but she's not sure about "the one he loves" part of the prophecy.

Brock thought for a moment "well... Maybe you're the one he loves. The prophecy was given to you for a reason" he replied, she blushed "Wha- me!? No it can't be, he rejected me awhile back" she stuttered. "Oh? And when did this happen?" Gary wiggled his eyebrows "shut up Gary" she stated.

"We were also wondering if you would come with us to help save Ash" Gary added "Sure, I guess" Brock replied "What about your gym?" Serena asked "There's others" he waved off. "Alright well, we need to go back and see if Misty will join us on our quest" Gary explained, Serena nodded in agreement. "Let's head out now then, there's still plenty of day left" Brock said, then he went and packed his traveling bag and they headed off back toward where Misty lived.

A/N
Hey long time no see, I just had a sudden spark of inspiration when the inspiration truck hit me in the face twice. Sorry it's not long though, but I'll probably be done with the next chapter in a week or sooner.

Don't get your hopes up though.

This book is still on hold.

I wrote this at like 12am last night lol.

Thank you truck of inspiration!!!
🚚 🚚 🚚 🚚