Disclaimer and Author's Note

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone I know it has been a while. I have not forgotten about Wattpad, I have simply just been busy with my education and trying to develop my craft as a writer.

I just wanted to get back into the hang of writing so I've decided to start writing up a story for one of my ideas that I've had on the back burner for a few years now. I still don't really know what I want to do with it but this is probably one of my most favourite ideas and I really want to share it with you but be warned I may not upload regularly as I do have a lot going on in my life.

I'd appreciate it if you could give my book a chance. Some of the statements in the book may not be true but it holds no resemblance to anything in real life and is simply a figment of my imagination i.e. Location, characters etc. (Unless I say otherwise)

---

DISCLAIMER

All characters and events in this publication, other than those clearly in the public domain, are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. 

No part of this publication maybe reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior permissions in writing of the publisher, nor otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published.

---

You have been warned, any replica of plot, characters, story etc. is copyright infringement and illegal and I will hunt your ass. Don't steal a book or idea. Just write your own story :)

All seriousness aside...Thank you and enjoy x