Part 1

Megan POV

I am on my way to the Team 10 house
Cause I just got hired to be Jake Paul's assistant my new job.

I knocked on the door and I was face to face with Jake Paul he smiled "You are the new assistant Megan right?" He asked.

"Yup that's me" I said and smiled back "Come on in welcome to the Team 10 house" he said as I walked in and what caught my eye is the big Team 10 sign
And right ahead of me there was boys jumping on the trampoline.

"Oh and this is Erika and Tessa" Jake said I looked to my right and I saw two girls.

They came both towards me and hugged me right away I gasp and laughed "We have a new girl in the house!" They said.

We all laughed and then they let go
"Good we are all getting along here" Jake said "Come I want you to meet the rest" Jake said as he leads me more into the house.

Then the guys that I saw was sitting on the trampoline "Guys meet my new assistant Megan .....Megan this is Chad Chance and Anthony" Jake said then they all came towards me and we all group hugged I laughed and said "I guess we all show our love here" I said.

But I was really close to someone and that was Anthony he was looking the other way but our faces were so close
It kinda gave me wried vibes in my stomach.

They all let go "So um when can I start" I asked Jake.

"As soon as you can Iam gonna vlog for a few hours cause I have a world recorded breaker here and I need to vlog it but I'll show your desk" he said as he takes me to the garage.

I nodded he showed me my spot it had everything I needed and I hugged him once again "Thank you really I do appreciate it" I said and he smiled at me "No problem" he said and walked away.

I sat down on the chair and fixed my desk and sighed and thought.

Damm this is gonna be a lot of work.

__________________________
                        - 11:30 PM-

I lean back in the chair and closed my eyes for a second I say on this chair all day I didn't know being an assistant is hard.

Then the boys walked in the garage
"Um Jake" I called him as I was gathering my things so I could back to my apartment.

"Yeah what's up" he said as he walks up to me "Um i finished your schedule
For tomorrow so I am done for today I'll come back at 9 am tomorrow" I said and he nodded "Yeah that sounds great thank you again Megan" he said and gave me a side hug.

"No problem goodnight guys" I yelled out to the boys as I walked out of the garage.

I saw Anthony turned around and looked at me and waved at me and I smiled and waved back.

But before I opened the front door Erika and Tessa hugged me from behind "You were leaving without saying goodby!" They said and I laughed.

"No what are you guys talking about" I joked and we all laugh "I'll see you guys tomorrow morning maybe we can go grab lunch tomorrow" I said.

"Yeah that sound lit" Tessa said.

"Sounds good to me" Erika said and I smiled at them and left the house.

First day on the job and it didn't end bad.