Epilogue

Third person POV

When they entered class the next day with each other holding hands, let's just say there was a lot of fangirling (and screaming on Chloe's side). Everyone congratulated them on getting together and Chloe and Marinette finally made up, now BFFs apart from Marinette and Alya, no one can back them too apart.

Time skip: 2 years later:

"Ladybug and Chat Noir have finally defeated Hawkmoth after fighting him for 4 years, if Ladybug and Chat Noir can hear us, all of Paris gives our thanks," The news reporter says on the tv.

"Yes, we are getting information that Hawkmoth in really Gabriel Agresté. We gave deepest apologies for the Agreste family, but say thanks to Ladybug and Chat Noir for saving Paris, now for the weather"

Time skip: 4 years later

"Do you Marinette Dupain-Chang take the Adrien Agresté to be your lawfully wedded husband to love and to hold to cherish in sickness and in health till death do you part?" The priest asks.

"I do," Marinette says with confidence lacing her voice. And ties prickling her eyes.

"Do you Adrien Agresté take the Marinette Dupain-Chang to be your lawfully wedded wife to love and to hold to cherish in sickness and health till death do you part?" The priest asks.

"I do," Adrien says while staring into the love of his wife's eyes.

"Then by the power vested in me by Paris France, I here by pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest says, while Adrien kisses his new wife and hears cheers in the background making them break apart and smile at each other then turn around and smile at everyone who came. With Alya as the maid of honour and Nino as best man both trying not to cry.  And Marinette's parents and Adrien's Mum and Dad (who posted for bail for 24 hours to see the wedding) all crying of joy. And all of there closest friends, and all they're old classmates who have still stayed in touch after all these years.

Time skip: 5 years later

"Adrien, meet Emma and Louis. Emma, Louis meet your father," Marinette says with a huge smile while she hands Louis to Adrien and puts Emma gently in her arms.

Time skip: 16 years later

"Ok kids these are called a Miraculous and when you put them on, you must never take them off, now meet Tikki and Plagg," Adrien says to his kids.

Time skip: 5 years later

"Now kids today you will be meeting us from the past when we were about your age, meet them at the front of school and make sure you don't call them Marinette or Adrien because they don't know each other's identity's yet, just call them Ladybug and Chat Noir" Adrien says with his wife by his side, still madly in love since day one.

The End...