Chapter 2

This Chapter is dedicated to my best friend. She helps me and inspires me a lot. She is aktive on wattpad as well as JuanKaesescheibe and is currently writing a Markson/Markjin fanfiction. Please support her ♡
---

Goodbye. Let's meet again!

He blinked once,looked up,looked around.
Yoongi was in an apartment.
It reminded him of something, but he couldn't recall what it was.
Still, he felt safe. He felt calm.
He didn't felt at ease for a long time now
Quietly he made his way over to a coutch placed in a corner of the room.
Sun was shining through the widows, illuminating the room with light soflty.
Yoongi, he felt the sunshine on his face, like a pair of hands cupping his face gently.
A little smile spread over his face and he moved his head slightly to the windows to look out of them. Admire the sun a little bit more.
A sight escaped his lips, not one of pain and sorrow but warmth and relaxion.
The kind of sound when you dive into a hot bath or eat a delicious cake. He felt home

Suddenly,clouds started to darken the sky.
A well known fear started to dwell up inside of the boy. He freezed.
Hesitating, he shifted his gaze back and forth, his fingers trembling.
He was terrified
Yoongi didn't want to see the sun dissapear at all costs. He streched his hand out longingly trying to get a hold of it, but moments later he found himself sitting on a hospital bed.
The Voice of an oh, so sunny boy rang through his head like a melancholic melody.

Goodbye...Let's meet again!

The light voice faded and so did the smile on Yoongis face. Not only his hands,but his entire body began to tremble. It was too much for him too handle. Yoongi couldn't cope with this so he threw his arms around him tight to support himself from collapsing.
Tears made their way out of the boys eyes, they ran down his face like no tomorrow as he screamed over and over again.

Don't go. Don't Go. Please...PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME NOW!... you... you told me it's not goodbye. You fucking promised! come back... please come back...it hurts so much...

Caught up in his own misery Yoongi failed to notice a boy, who was peeking his head through a door wich seemed to be slightly out of place...

---
"Perhaps you should be coming back, another day...another day"