One

Rosie is going in a high school not a "school" lol I don't know what to say haha.

Well It's the first time I've wrote in English like this so, I hooooope you like it and I hope people would read this book. If this book would be good I could do an instagram acc and update when there is a new Part up & and many edits :)!

Enjoy!

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Rosie wake up, you are going to be late to your new school!!" My mom said while I was in the bed and just hated my life because I didn't want to go to the new school. But I had to go. I started to go to the kitchen whilst my mom gave me something to eat I didn't even know what my mom gave me. After I ate I walked to my room again and chose what I would wear for today.

I opened my wardrobe, I took out my ripped jeans and my white basic t-shirt and then my white air force. I combed my hair, this time I wanted to have my hair down. I put some mascara and now I was ready.

Anyway I started in this new school because I always messed with my teacher after my bestfriend moved to Germany (The teacher never liked me). Well I didn't even have someone to be with and beacuse of that my mom wanted me to move to a new school. And guess what? I didn't even want to switch to a new school.

After I did all these thing I always did  in the morning I started to go to the bus. I stepped into the bus and now I just had to wait.

When I walked out from the bus I actually liked the school I just had that feeling inside of me. A few days ago my mom came to this school and talked to the rector and the rector wrote on a paper which class I would start in so I would know which class I would go to. I started to walk inside of the school and saw all these rooms and so many students inside. I checked the paper and saw that it stood "Rosie Harries, High school, room C4, teacher Mrs. Johnson." Well I didn't know how to found that room whilst it was houndred rooms. Whilst i walked I guess I saw the room. On the door it was written "C4 Teacher Mrs. Johnson" I opened the door slowly and saw a women starring at me. "Oh, hello! Are you Rosie Harries?" she said while she came to me and shook hands. "Well uhm, yes I'm Rosie" Everyone were staring at me and yes it was kinda awkward. "Well I'm your teacher, Mrs. Johnson." she said whilst I nod. All the students were so different like one of them was so girly and an another girl was  just so neardy. And like half of the boys were like normal and the other were nerdy and few of them looked like badasses. I don't know they just had an awesome style, well two of them had a good style. And the boy with the good style starred at me whilst he bit his lip.  Well even if he did that he had a good style, ripped jeans low white converse, snapback. I found that so attractive I don't know why.

Whilst I stood up and Mrs. Johnson said that I was new in the class she also said where I would sit. Behind a boy who weren't here just now. I wondered so much who he was.

"We have a little lesson today so you all can read a book these few minutes." Mrs. Johnson said. As always I had a book in my bag. And today I read The fault in our stars. That book is amazing, best book I ever read. Everyone in the class started to read and it was so silent. I could hear the people outside talk very loud, whilst the sun were directed towards the window to our classroom. It was a good feeling.

After a few minutes that had gone the door opened. I saw a boy walking into the class.  "Sorry that I'm late, again" "Don't come late next time Luke" "Well anyway Luke this is Rosie the new student and Rosie this is Luke."

I looked up from the book I was reading and looked at the boy who also looked at me with a big smile on his face. Well wow he was really hot. He had a lip-ring and a few tattos on his abs and and a snapback on. And a t-shirt, well he was beautiful. He walked to me and sat next to me. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. While I was reading my book again I could hear Luke whisper to a another guy behind him.

I guess it was the boy who bit his lip whilst I was presented myself.

For a moment I wasn't reading I was actually thinking about Luke whilst he was walking to the classroom.

Even if he was beautiful it was something he was hiding.

I just had the feeling inside of me...