"I like you" he said.

"Huh? Are you kidding?"

Him: "No, I really like you back then. Back then when we are in high school. And I'm serious with my feeling you know"

Me was just aaaah like 😳😳😳😳 how did? what did he...? Did he just???????

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

My heart... Its beating freaking fast!!

I cant breathe... Just what the hell just happen???

I blink... once.... twice... thrice... and many times...!!!! And I'm not dreaming???!!! Hell yeah!

Me: "Are you joking?"

Him: "Do I look like one?"

Me: "So yeah? You just confess to me and what do you want me to do?"

Him: "I don't know. I just want you to know that I'm hellah serious. Im serious with my feelings for you. I have good intentions. And there's no way that I'll make you cry. I can't promise that you'll not shed a single tear but maybe you'll cry because of happiness? you can't contain the feelings? Yes lady, you'll cry because you're happy and not because I hurt you. And you heard it right, I'll court you and I'll make you mine, Woman."

JUST WTH???????

WTF????

WHAT'S GOING ON EARTH????

I pinch myself, and yes!!!! I ain't not dreaming!!!!! Fck.

I don't know what I'm going to do.

He is staring straightly in my eyes and I tried avoiding his gaze.

The hell in this world.?!

I'm out of my words. I can't talk. I can't even breathe. I'm...? Shock? Yes, I didn't expect that.

Him: "Hey? You alright?"

"Do I look like I'm okay? Well, yeah! Guess I'm not you ashdkckejcjwoxjwo"

Him: *he chuckle* "Haha take it easy woman. I'm ready to wait even if it takes a lot of time. I'll wait patiently for you."

But no! I don't want you to wait for me. Because I'm afraid I might get hurt again. Yes, I onced been broken. And I don't want that to happen again. Once is enough. Twice is too much.

"I just don't know what to say... I'm not yet ready and I don't think I will be ready again to fall inlove. Because just so you know, I onced get hurt. Someone breaks me. And honestly, I don't want that to happen again. I don't think I can move on again and start my life with myself. It just that... it hurts too much. I'm sorry."

And I walked out.

I'm crying!!! the fuck is wrong with me???

I'm over him!!! Curse him!!!! He hurt me once and he will never ever hurt me again. I won't let that to happen!

I ran. and ran. and ran...

But someone held my hand... And when I looked back, its him.

Him: " Hey, I'm sorry. Please don't cry... Just please stop crying... I don't want seeing you like that. It hurts you know. What do you want? Do you need food? Ice cream? what? just please.. don't cry... I can't look at you in that state. It breaks my heart. Really."

He hugged me.

He hugged me tight.

He caressed my hair.

He kept on saying that its okay. That it will gonna be okay.

I'm over him. For the past 5 years, I already learn to be myself alone. No him. Just me. Myself. My friends and my family. They're my source of hapiness.

Him: " Stop crying please...."

I hugged him back. Yes, I hugged hin back.

I know him. He's my classmate back then. And I can say that he's nice.

He's my friend....

I just don't think its right???

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to cry. I didn't want to cry in front of you. In front of people. I'm strong. I promised myself to be strong. And that no one will make me cry ever again."

Him: "You know what? Its okay to cry. There's nothing wrong with that. Its normal. Don't be sorry because you cried. Because you're crying. Its okay, its okay to cry but not everyday, its not normal."

And I laugh. I laugh with what he said.

Him: "You're more beautiful when you smiled, when you laugh."

He smiled. He's really nice. He's always like that. He is just simple.

"Thank you. Really. Thank you because you're always there for me when I needed you the most. Thank you for always being my one call away friend." And I smiled.

FASTFORWARD:

Him: "Hey let's eat now. I don't want my girl starving."

And he wink.

"Yeah, whatever."

I rolled my eyes on him. Tsss.

After we ate. We just walk and walk and walk until we got tired. Until our legs, our feet hurts.

Yes, I let him court me. I brushed away all my what ifs. Because what if he's worth it? What if he's worth a risk? I risk myself, for him. Again. And yes, he's worth it. He's really worth it.

Him: "Do you love me?"

He's worth the love. He's worth the pain. He is worthy. He's worth loving for. All that he have right now, he deserves it.

"Hmmmmmmm....."

Him: "Awww, you don't love me?"

"Let me think of it. Hmmm."

Him: "You're hurting me you know."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA just kidding."

Him: "So what, do you love me?"

I don't think if its the right time to tell my feelings for him but I guess I should tell him before its too late.

"Yes. I love you. I love everything about you. I love every inch of you. I love you. I love you as who you are. I love your flaws and everything and...."

He didn't let me finish what was I was saying. He hugged me. Tight. That I can't breathe.

Him: "I hate you. Its just a matter of a yes or a no. But you answered me you love me and everything. I didn't expect that I will hear it from you. I'm shocked."

"Hahaha you're cute you know.."

And he blushed. I know he's shy.

"I love you and let's make it real today, My Man."

Yes, he is now my boyfriend. We're officially together.

Him: "Fuck. Did i hear it right? Did you just answer me? Did you just let me in your life? Am I really your boyfriend now?"

"Yes. I love you."

Him: "I love you too. I love you so much. I love you more. I love you to the moon and back. I love you lifetime. Thank you. You don't know how happy I am."

Not because you've been hurt onced, doesn't mean you'll be hurt again. They are not the same. People are different. Maybe your past may hurt you, it brings pain to you but that doesn't mean that your present will hurt you again because he's different. Different from your past.