At the Beach with Cameron (for Jazzy)

It's about 3 am in the morning and you were texting your best friend Cameron.

At first everything was so sweet and he replied with full sentences but now they are one word responses. This is so unlike Cameron. I decided to text him 'Good Night💕' and he responded with 'GN'.

*morning*

During our conversation cameron invited me to the beach with the guys.

I started to get ready. Then I called Cameron to pick me up. He stilled sounded kind of bitter.

Knock knock knock I ran towards the door to see Cameron.

"Hey Cam!"

"Hey" he replied walking towards his car.

When we got into his car I replied with,

"Salty much?"

He just glanced at me. I decided to leave this alone.

Once we were at the beach I hugged all the boys and finally say down. I began to contemplate what was up with Cameron.

"AYO Jazzy!" Mahogany called out. She walked over to me.

"Hey!"

"Hey Jazzy what's up?"

"Ugh why are boys so stupid! I mean like they are so nice to you and then ugh!"

"Who are you referring to?"

"Umm Cameron I mean like we were texting each other and out of no where he started to become bitter!"

"That doesn't sound like Cameron."

"I know right!"

*Cameron's Point Of View*

"Hey Jacob"

"Hey Cam"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure?"

"Am I hot?"

"Woah dude I don't go that way!"

"I know but am I attractive" he said becoming more serious.

"Yeah dude you're the total package!"

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"Thanks!"

I walked off to go talk with Carter.

***Jazzy's point of view****

Mahogany and I were talking about what we should do on the beach but all that I can think about was Cameron. Why did Cameron act like this? Why is he so different? Did I do something wrong? I was confused.

As the day passed and it reached towards the night the whole crew made a Bon fire.

I sat next to Mahogany and Cameron sat next to Carter and Matt.

Cameron kept on glancing at me.

Mahogany and I talked about how much we love s'mores when Cameron got up.

"Jazzy can we talk?" he said desperately.

"Yeah sure."

We started walking on the shore of the beach. Our footsteps creating trails as the water runs up and they disappear.

The moonlight was shining on Cameron as we began to talk.

"Cameron before you speak may I ask, Why have you been so bitter lately?"

"Umm it's complicated"

"For example when we were texting out of nowhere you started responding with one word text. Then today you hardly talk to me. Where is the Cameron I know? Where is he?"

He did not respond. we walked in the silence until.

"Jazzy" he stopped in his tracks. Staring into my eyes. I stood there staring into his eyes.

"Jazzy, I am so sorry for being so mean lately. I am just didn't want to mess up. I even asked Jacob if I'm attractive." he was talking nonsense it made no sense at all.

"What?"

He exhaled and looked deeper into your eyes bringing his hands with yours intertwining your fingers together.

"Jazzy I love you!"

"I love you too Cameron you know that!"

"No Jazzy not that kind of love. I love you. I'm in love with you!" he started to rubbed his thumb on your hand.

"I started to worry about how I should respond to you or how I look like because I don't want to give you any reason to not like me back."

I stood there speechless.

"I knew it! you don't like me back yet alone love me!"

"Cameron! Cam!" I stopped him reaching for his hand. It was my turn to talk.

"Cameron I love you too. I mean I really love you. I'm in love with you too. I was and still am speechless because I never thought that you would feel like this towards me and Cameron You're honestly the most attractive guy on this earth and you have the best personality in this world."

You both stare deep into each others eyes. Cameron reaches towards your cheek and leans forward into a kiss. His soft lips colliding with yours.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he says as he looks you back into your eyes.

"Yes" you say as you give him a small peck on his cheek.

You both walk back hand and hand towards the Bon fire.

You sit next to each other enjoying each other's embrace as Cam wraps his arms around you.