School (Hell)

Jakes P.O.V
I woke up to Logan shaking me and trying to get me up to go to school. I told him to go away and that I didn't want to go. He just keep shaking me. I finally got up and Logan told me I had half an hour before we had to leave to catch the bus. He left my room so I could get changed. I got out some jeans and a long t-shirt. I packed my bag and left my room to see Logan had made me breakfast. He's not a very good cook but some food is better none. I thanked him and he laughed at me while I ate as quickly as I could. I was always Hungary I only ate food at home as the food I bought at school mostly ended up on the floor. Me and Logan walked to the bus stop. Logan told me to have a great day at school I smiled back at him but didn't say anything. He hugged me and just like that he was no where near me. I walked to the back of the bus and sat down.
I hopped off the bus and started walking into the school building but I didn't get far before I got pushed down. I heard everybody laughing and looked up to see them all pointing to me. I look down to hear someone yell out no one likes you not even your family. That hurt I begin to cry and run to the bathroom. I sit up on the floor up against the sink and begin to think that Logan hates me. I know my parents do they have always yelled at me and put me down but Logan is the only reason I have the strength to stay alive. Maybe he does hate me, why would he like me everyone else hates me why would he be any different.
Damien my biggest bully and his friends walk into the bathroom sees me on the floor and sneers look what I found. I cover my eyes as he slams his foot against my stomach. Damien and his friends begin to kick me all over my body. They kick my arm super hard and I feel like it's broken. They kick me all over my stomach my legs, my arms and punch me in the face multiple times. They continue to kick me until they decide i was no fun anymore. They leave and Damien says see you at lunch Paul. Once they leave I immediately start to look at all the new bruises I had been given. I just sit in the bathroom in pain. My arm was hurting but then again so was everything else.
I start to stand up but fall down. I finally stand up holding my self up with the sink. I look in the mirror and my lip was bleeding. I have bruises all over my face.
I steady myself and begin to limp to my locker. I fall down multiple times. I finally make it to my locker to see people had written all sorts of stuff on it. Some read loser, idiot, loner, retard but the only one that hurt said your brother hates you. I slide down my locker and begin to cry. I get myself up and wipe my face with my hand but I know it is still red and puffy. I don't care though. I get my books out and start to slowly limp towards my class.
I get to class and I knock on the door. The teacher comes out and says Paul you will be nothing when you are older. I know that is true and then she says you have detention after school understand. I reply with yes Ms Clark. She tells me to go inside. I walk inside and everyone begins laughing and shouting insults. I ignore them and go to my seat. Ms Clark walks in and continues on with the class. I don't take any notice of the class and think about Zoosh. Zoosh is mine and my brothers YouTube channel. We named it after Smoosh because we both love Smoosh. Tonight we were supposed to be prank calling fast food chains. I knew it would probably be a lot of fun.
The bell rings and I walk out to lunch. I don't go to the cafeteria anymore because my food would always get pushed on the floor. I walk out to this big tree at the back of the school. I see Logan and his friends playing football on the oval. I watch him and his friends play. I start daydreaming about having friends. I snap back into reality when I hear Paul told you I would see you. He starts to kick me. He keeps kicking me until the bell rings. He leaves and sneers Paul I promise you I will see you soon. With that he runs off. I am too tired to move, I look around and see no one. They must all be back in class. I begin to get up but my arm hurts too much so I stay sitting up against the tree until the start of the next period.
I get into the third period on time but I don't know how I did that. Damien comes and sits next to me. He starts talking to me but I don't listen I just stay quiet and ignore him. When the teacher isn't watching he slaps we hard in the face and scream listen to me when I'm talking to you Paul. The teacher just looks at Damien and smiles bur doesn't say anything. All the teachers at this school hate me just like the students. I look out the window for the rest of the lesson. With Damien yelling at me.
As I am walking out the door at the end of the lesson someone trips me and I fall on my sore arm. I saw as everyone started laughing. I ran into the bathroom and stayed there for the whole break. Thank god only one person came in and he just didn't look at me. I was so thankful I didn't get hit by anyone in the break.
I got to last period and it was one of my best classes. Damien and his friends weren't in it. I absolutely hated the subject but at least I wasn't bullied in the class. It was English and I'm hopeless at English and I don't try very hard at any subjects especially English. I mostly just look out the window or at the clock. The period finally finished but I still had to do detention for an hour. I get to detention and Ms Clark just stands there and yells at me for an hour.
It was finally time to leave and I ran out of the room as quick as I could just to stop and see Damien leaning up against my locker and laughing. I slowly walk up to my locker and he pushes me on the ground. He starts to punch and kick me while hurling abuse at me. I just lied on the ground emotionless until he got a phone call and left. I tried to stand up and finally got up and began to walk the 1 hour walk home while limping and trying to hold myself up.