LoT5K 1 - Rise of a Guardian Angel [ImperialSun]

Okay I forgot to post the cover I made for the sequels lol but let's just start from the top :)

If anyone had read  ImperialSun 's Novus Magus, then you would love this story. I won't tell the details here, go read it yourself numbnuts xD

Anyway, I did made a cover for this story once but back then it was using a different name. So, Sun asked me to put up a new cover for this story like a day ago and I was like, "Sure, why not? Let's get it done now."

And not long after that I've finished it lol xD Not because it was simple but I kept a template for the LoT5K series (I did the Shadow of Justice before, it's complicated I know xD)

So the idea is that I want each of the LoT5K series has a theme colour. For example, Rise of a Guardian Angel is blue while Shadow of Justice is purple. Not something that I told Sun about it but it's kinda like my style of doing covers.

FYI, Sun's stories' covers are either made by himself (Descent of Darkness, Lives of the Shi Angels, Lost to The Ages, Heart of Magic),  @FayfayAhmadi (Novus Magus, Ethereal Dreams) or even myself (Rise of a Guardian Angel, The Shadow of Justice).

Font used was Charlemagne Std. Edited using Photoshop and Pixlr

Maybe Sun have any thoughts for the LoT5K 3? *hints*