Code green

Third person view
"CODE ORANGE?!" Antonella screeched earning looks from footballers and obviously, the man of every girls dream Maluma. "Shut up and yes!" Riley said blushing remembering the night before with Denis.

"You let him put his sausage in yo-" Anto started but Riley cut her off by coverig her mouth and saying "woah woah woah!"

"So are you dating now?" Shakira asked. "Well." Riley said as Denis made his way towards her with a smile. "Hola mi amor" he greeted her planting a kiss to her lips.

"CODE GREEN!" Anto yelled out

"OH MY GOSHHH FINALLY!!" Leo Messi screamed from across the room. "I KNOW RIGHT?" Sergi Roberto said and everyone started clapping and congratulating the two on their new love.

"Congrats Riley." Maluma said sending her a smirk, resulting in Riley rolling her eyes. "Gracias" she mumbled. "Anyways, happy birthday Geri and Shak!" Riley exclaimed as the sounds of shouts and whistling filled the room.

(Its not their birthday today its in Feb but for the sake of the story pretend)

"After the party do you want to go and get coffee?" Riley asked the girls and they nod their head. "Lets ask Coral" Riley said.

Skip.
All four girls were at the coffee shop sipping on their coffee's when the door was pushed wide open and a bell was heard. "Ay mami!" Someone called out. Riley turned her head and realised it was Maluma and his mates.

"Hey Shaki and Riley" Maluma said leaning on the table. Riley's eyes trailed on to the guy next to him with funny lines buzz cut into his hair. "Hey? Arent you that bad bunny guy?" She asked and he smiled. "Y-yeah i am" he said and chuckled.

"Wait you know him but not me? I thought you didnt like trap music?" Maluma asked and Riley rolled her eyes.

"My sister in law here is working on some music with him and i have ACTUALLY heard about him" she said and smirked. Leaning back in her seat with crossed arms. "Ooooooh Riley 1, Maluma 0" Maluma said with a smirk taking a seat.

"Well let me just say that the only reason why your modelling career has taken off is because your known because of your sibling. Gerard pique" he said making Rileys eyebrows raise. "Actually im adopted, i have had this modelling career before Gerards parents has had interest in adopting me so Yes. Try and hit me with that shit" she said and crossed her arms in anger now.

"Wait what?" He asked and Bad bunny raised his eyebrows. "Boy you just done fucked up" he said and Riley smiled. "Im sorry" Maluma said. "Its okay." She replied. "The reason why i actually don't know you is because im actually Australian and grew up there" she said getting up and paying for her coffee and leaving. While Maluma sat there in confusion with the rest of the girls who were real mad.

Skip.
"I hate that maluma guy!" Riley exclaimed to Denis who sighed. "What did he do baby?" He asked. "He literally tried to get at me because i somehow roasted him and he wanted to get me back. He then brought up the fact saying im famous because of Geri" she exclaimed and Denis's eyes widened.

"Oh no i do not like this guy" he said getting up. "I will teach 'maluma baby' a lesson" he said and Riley shook her head. "He is not worth our time baby." She replied and he mod his head sitting down.

Gerard stormed into the room. "Hey guys we got invited to a dinner tomorrow. Shak wont tell me who is hosting though"

"Lets hope its not this Maluma dude" Denis said crossing his arms. "I hope its not. I really do not appreciated you not telling me what happened Riley. But just know if he brings up your past against you in a way let me know" he said shocking his sister.