The visit (nash grier, cameron dallas)

"Come on jay we have to Go". She's really pissing me off right now, she wanted to spend the night even knowing that we had to get up at 5am to leave.its summer now which means that me and jay are gonna be spending every day together.

Today's the day I finally get to meet my aunt and her family, I know it's sound weird but my mam said she moved to LA when she was 20 and none of my family have seen her since and now she's reappearing after 17 years. "Lily, Jamie come on I'm leaving in 5". My mother is so impatient. Jamie is my bestfriend but I'm the only one allowed to call her jay.

We get out to the car and get ready for the hour drive to the airport. We share earphones and listen to our music but both ended up falling asleep. " come on you two were here" my mam shouted from the front. We walk into the airport and wait at the arrivals area. Me and jay were just talking about random things when a piercing scream filled the room. I seen my mam running to the woman, well this must be my aunt.

We walk over and my really pretty auntie introduces herself. I get told the usual "awhh you look so much like your mother" I hate when people say that. This really handsome boy comes walking around the corner with loads of suitcases and a really pretty girl behind him he walks up to my auntie and tells her he has all the bag. So this must be my cousin.

My auntie introduces us. Lily this is cameron and Sierra , cameron Sierra this is your cousin lily. I introduce jay to everyone seeing as she will probably see them everyday their here. When she turns around her and cameron lock eyes. Both of them have just zoned out completely. " hey lovebirds you ready" they both snap their heads towards me and laugh.

We just gotta wait one more minute says cameron. "For what" I say .

Ohhh about that my aunt starts Cameron's friend nash came with us the two of them are joined at the hip, I hope that's not a problem . " of course not, we have plenty of room" says my mam cheerfully

I turn my head to look over at the clock for the time when I focus on the most nicest looking guy I have ever seen. He has gorgeous brown hair with blonde highlights at the front and the most beautiful sparkling blue eyes I have ever seen . " hey nash what took you so long" cameron said. Wait no way this is who is going to be spending the next 3 months living with us. " yes it is " my aunt says with a giggle . Shitdid I say that out loud? Ooppss I say going red at the thought.

"Well let's get going " says my mam. "LETS GOOOOO" jay screams as she jumps on my back, I run out of the airport with her on my back and cameron and nash are just laughing . On the way home me and nash sit in the back jay and cameron and Sierra in the middle and my mam and aunt in the front ( yes there in a seven seater) .

"Wanna listen?" I hear, I look to my left and nash is holding out a earbud for me. I say yes and I know that I'm probably blushing like crazy over this.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay so first chapter what did yous think? Comment if you liked it I really want your feed back

Follow me on

Twitter : @caniffanddallas

Instagram: @puma_got_me_like ( it's a fanpage so please follow it)

Snapchat : @ emmam46x