Chapter2

Still masters wu p.o.v
I looked everywhere for my nephew, I couldn't find him then wu whispered what am I going to tell his parents. Speaking of that koko and garmadon walked up to us.

Garmadon's p.o.v
As we walked up to my brother my wife asked where is Lloyd, Wu didn't know how to answer. Then I asked where is my son. Then my brother finally answered saying quietly, Morro took him. Koko then said what if he hurts him what if he kills him. Then she bursted into tears. I went up to wu asking how will we get him back. Wu answered I don't know then I asked cole to go get the others, he ran to get them.

Lloyd's p.o.v
As I woke up I noticed that I was not on the bounty or at my house, as I got up my head started to hurt. I looked around but didn't see anything. Then with Morro was thinking what should I do with Lloyd then he got a idea, as I was freaking out I heard the door open and out came Morro. I asked what you you want he didn't answer but he did have a jar, I asked him what's that he answered you'll find out in one second. With that he opened the jar and black demons came out. I tired to duck but that didn't work, then The Demons went into me. I looked in the mirror my hair was black my skin was pale then. I felt the demons rip out my heart, then they went out of Me but when they left I could only feel anger. I saw morro looked at me he smiled, then before he said anything else I punched a wall and ran out I didn't stop until I was far far away. When I stopped running I thought were will I go, he knew he couldn't go home her would endanger everyone. I felt evil corseing throughout my body, I saw a cave and decided to live there, I climbed up there.

Koko's p.o.v
I asked everyone if they got anything they answered in unison no. I looked out the window to see my husband hopping on his motorcycle, then I said to the others we should go out and look they all agreed, then they got into there vehicle's they all agreed to be back my 9. Lloyd missed his home his friends his family, he checked his phone he had 37 missed calls from his parents and 27 from the others, he had the most from his uncle 100. Lloyd never knew that he would be living on his own at 16 yeas old, Lloyd looked at his hands they were getting paler. But he knew this the green ninja was gone and so was Lloyd the kid everyone hates because of his father. Lloyd knew he was forever alone, he couldn't go back he could endanger everyone. Me and the others got to the bounty 9 o clock sharp except my husband, I asked if anyone has seen him they answered they haven't then we went off to find him.

Garmadon's p.o.v
I finally got to the cave my son was in, how did I find him I put a microchip in him when he was born. I climbed up to the entrance, to see it was blocked off, so I screamed in there Lloyd you in there. There was no answer until I heard him screamed no go away. I was confused Lloyd never said that. Then I noticed the others were behind me, my brother asked why are you here I told them and they smiled. Then koko went up asking Lloyd are you alright, Lloyd knew he couldn't go out there. Then I heard Lloyd scream go away. Then Cole smashed the rock then we went in, then I asked son where are you why are you hiding from your friends and family. Lloyd wanted to go out there, he wanted to go and hug them but he knew he had no emotions and he would probably hurt them.so then he said go away. Me and the others were still confused on why he is like this. Then the person who captured Lloyd appeared out of nowhere. We all gasped