Let's Enjoy !!!

After their foreplay Jungkook and Yein feel so much more lust and couldn't hold it back anymore. Jungkook lies on top of Yein and kisses her wildly, while stroking her breasts with his hands.

"Let me go inside of you !" Jungkook says with a lot of confidence.

"Just do it and give it to me !"

"I give you everything !!!"

He robs his cock along her vagina to tease the impatient girl at the bottom of him with a devious smirk on his face and bites his lips.
Yein is desperate for him and his huge member and wanted him to enter her quickly.

"Kookie, please come in !" she pleads him.

"Say that you love me !!!" he gives his only condition.

"Yes, I love you, now just enter me !!!" Yein raises her voice.

In a quick second Jungkook enteres her for the first time.

Both of them groan loudly with full of pleasure and passion

"Are you hurt ?" Jungkook asks, showing his cute and soft side which makes Yein blush.

"Yes, I'm totally fine, now just move !" Yein says with a shy tone in pain.

"Okay, I'm going to move now."

Jungkook moving in and out with his body, making her feel his full length of his hard cock inside her. He is slow and careful to avoid any pain for Yein.

"Please Kookie, go faster !!!" she says desperately.

"You want it faster ?" he asks with a teasing voice.

Jungkook rests his arms on his bed beside Yein's shoulders and speeds up with every second in Missionary Sex position. She moans louder and louder until she starts to shout his name. His groans were deep and powerful, his breathing becomes louder and faster. The whole room is filled with loud moans and the slapping of their skins at each other.
To keep her quiet a little bit, he kisses her and puts his tongue inside her mouth, so the neighbours won't hear them having sex.
Jungkook holds her hands with his and doesn't stop to thrust his body against hers.
Yein feels a lot of pain, but enjoys this amazing moment. She hasn't any control over their moment, she is completely submissive. He dominates her with his wild and aggressive behavior which turns the both of them on.
Jungkook feels this sudden feeling of cumming, but he doesn't want to and he tries to hold it back. He wants this moment to last forever, but couldn't control it.

"I'm going to cum again !!!" he shouts with a deep voice.

"Please cum inside me !"

With a loud groan Jungkook releases his hot cum inside of her. Both of them gasps for air and he climbs down her vagina to lick his cum from her hole. His tongue was full of his own cum and he climbs up to her again to put his tongue inside her mouth.