Michael Afton's Perspective

Horrifying silence filled the air, the stench of blood filled their nostrils. He finally did it, he finally got his way, I looked up weakly as my chest was oozing blood, I looked right at the man I once called friend, the man I called father. He stood there, smiling, grinning from ear to ear. "Now that will teach you not to trust me." He bellowed. I chuckled weakly and said, "Well looks like you won this round Afton, I'll get you back. Maybe with one of the ones I built. How about that?" He stared at me a bit dazed, looked at the spring lock animatronic suit, golden in color and in pristine condition. It's left upper ear was broken off, it could be fixed no problem. But the fear in his eyes when he looked back at me, I can never forget what he did next. He dragged me to the suit and stuffed me in it. He then opened the upper back panel and flipped the switch to activate the spring locks. It hurt immensely as my limbs and jaw were slowly being impaled from the connectors, wires, and beams for support. "Will why?" I crept out. "Well, so I don't die of course!" William left the room and left me to die, After an hour I finally gave up, but after closing my eyes, I was awoken again by the sound of footsteps, I don't know how I was alive or how I could move, all I knew was the footsteps sounded frantic. In came William bursting through the door and shaking from head to toe. I went limp and when I did he looked over. All of a sudden I felt as if My insides were gone, a drip of water fell on my head, I did not feel it. The roof was leaking again. The children William had killed blocked the door, one of them went to get closer but he yelled, "STAY BACK." and ran to the other corner of the room. The ghost followed him and he ran to me. I was lifted up and my vision went dark. Hearing his menacing laugh I tried to move, I heard the sounds of clicking and snapping, and his blood curdling screams. He tried to pry my head open but I clamped my mouth shut, causing us to fall over on our side, trying to get up and reach the door I opened my eyes once more and he cried out ,"Some one! Please! He-AHHHHH!!" The scream he let out nearly made me feel sympathy. Finally after choking on his own blood, he finally ceased to move. We shut down. For only a while. But when we awoke, he had more control than I. He tried to speak but only the sounds of a moan that sounded like, 'Help me.' were made. I still remember his words, I still remind him of my words. We understood we were one. We looked around to find that we were no longer located in the Parts and services, nor any place we've seen. There were some items that were familiar like the drawings children made, the exoskeletons of the original 5. William, being the most curious, wanted to explore, I on the other hand wanted to stay put. He blew it off and slowly stood up to be careful about the spring locks. Though I knew what had become of us, he did not. He thought I was a poltergeist, haunting him for what he did to me. But I knew the truth. We looked around and examined the room we were in. Seeing a red dot blinking above we stared at it for a second or two then realized it was a security camera. "Is this another location?" he muttered. A man in a blue and black uniform walked past us cautiously. Staring at us we stared back motionless. After he walked to the next room we followed, as we took each step the sound of metal clanks was heard. "wait." William said in a monotone. The security guard ran and we stopped. Confused and puzzled, William looked around, spotting phantom freddy he back into the wall. He knocked over the freddy head and it fell to the floor making a loud hollow thud. Freddy looked at us then at the exoskeleton head. He limped the direction the man went. We followed. But were stopped by a sound of a laugh, we went to the room where the sound came from, nothing was there, we looked everywhere in the room but nothing was there. We dashed through the next few rooms and found in a hallway to the left was a glass pane window. We stepped in front of it and saw the man in black and blue, a name tag was visible and it said in bold font, Josh. He was sitting in a chair looking at a panel, William who was wanting to get his attention, knocked on the glass. Josh jumped out of his seat looked directly at us. "Oh god." He said. William looked to the right and walked in that direction to the entrance to the room Josh was in. Josh, just stared at us. I tried to say hello, but the only sound that came out was a groan. A deep dark eerie moan. Josh backed away shaking and realizing there was no where to go he froze. William, thought this was the perfect opportunity to kill once more stepped forward and held out a hand. Twitching and our jaw hanging loose, we felt stronger and more energized, a little too energized. We short circuited, froze, and fell over on our side. William began to have a flashback of his death and the audio of his final words played loudly. Shaking a trying to pry the jaw open once more, he felt compelled to get out. Josh ran out of the room but stopped in the doorway. I was trying to resist the urge to kill, William snapped and jumped up, our vision turned a dark purple and we grabbed Josh by his shirt. Josh tried to force us to release our grip. We wanted to make him feel our pain, our misery, our fate. We grabbed his head and began to crush his skull, screaming for help, we loved him pleading for mercy. Our jaw unhinged and we snapped it shut on his neck. Josh went silent. We thought he gave up and fell asleep so we released him. He collapsed onto the floor. Our vision returned to normal and William chuckled. "Nice." he moaned out. We picked up Josh and set him in the chair in a sleeping pose. we walked out of the room and was stopped by the phantom puppet. "What have you done." It shrieked. "We only put him to sleep. Right?" We replied. Static filled the air as the puppet stuck to our face. We tried so hard to rip the puppet off our face that we tripped and started rolling around. We blinked to find, the puppet wasn't there. We stood up. Left the room, entered the other, and sat down against the wall falling asleep.