Together *Nash fanfiction*

"LAZY BUTT GET UP SKYEEEEE! ITS TIME FOR MAGCON!" Gabby, my bestfriend, yelled. "SHUT UP I NEED MORE SLEEP!" I screamed back. "NASH IS WAITING FOR YOU." and that got my attention. "IM UP IM UP!"

Today's the day I get to meet all the boys ! I'm so happy that I get to meet my sunshine Nash Grier. He is so perfect to me.

Gabby was still staring at me. " uhm are you going to get up?" she said, realesing me from my deep thoughts. " oh yeah ... "

we went downstairs to go get food. " about time you lazy asses got up your so annoying on how much you sleep." My rude stepmom said. " well maybe if you don't be so rude to me I wouldn't sleep so much to escape you sweetheart." i shot back at her. "what was that?" she asked. "oh nothing" I stated. Gabby was in the backround laughing her ass off.

Me and gabby make pancakes. we ate... of corse. then we went upstairs to go get ready. me and gabby went to diffrent bathrooms to get ready because we had a guest room she sleeps in. it's pretty much her room .

I walked into my bathroom and took a shower. washed my body and hair. i moaned on how amazing it felt to wash my hair. i then got out and got dressed. to magcon I am wearing white skinny, hollister jeans and a blue floral flowy crop top. then I put my hair in my towel.

after my hair dryed a bit I took it out of the towel and blew dried my long, brown hair then straightened it. after that It was time for makeup. I put on a small layer of foundation and concealer on my blemishes. even though I didn't have many. then I did eyeliner on my water line and that's it. for the final touch I put on a couple of layers of mascara. then I was finished. i put on my white high tops and went to go check up on gabby.

i saw gabby, sprawled out of the floor, crying. " sweetheart what wrong?" I asked sweetly. " what if matt dosent like me? what if I'm just another fan to him?" she said between sobs. " oh hun he will love you, your beautiful who couldn't love you ?" i told her . rubing her back. "everyone doesn't love me." she stated . "I love you. dose that count? I will always love you forever. you will always have me. please don't cry it's time to get ready." I said with a smile.

gabbys POV.

Skye always knew how to cheer me up. she walked out the room and shut the door quitely. i went to " my" bathroom and got in the shower and did my shower things. I got out and put on the outfit I picked out. it was a white skater skirt and a dark blue, tight,crop top that had little pink flowers around it.

I put my hair in a bun to put on my makeup. I put a layer of a foundation around my face. then some winged eyeliner then mascara. I took my hair out of my bun. and straightened it and and curled it. I put on my black high tops and I was ready.

ready to meet matt

Skye's POV

gabby walked into my room and was ready to go. "hello beautiful ready to go?"

😋😋💘💘😋😋💘💘😋😋💘💘😋

A.N

HELLO LOVELYS WELCOME TO THE NEW FANFICTION CALLED TOGETHER 😙 PLEASE VOTE AND COMENT 😉 ILY ALL