CHAPTER 2

chapter 2

SKYES POV

so gabby and I are going to go get lunch before we go so we don't starve to death because last time I went to an event I didn't eat the whole time (!!!)

we stop Taco Bell and I ordered a taco and a baja blast and gabby only got a baja blast because she wasn't hungry . ( which is never )

as we were eating, something happend, the love on my life walked through the doors of Taco Bell. and also all the other boys did too. but nash? fuck.

gabby ran out of here seat and went to the bathroom and left me siting at the table looking like a complete idiot.

the boys took a table across from us ( or me because gabby ran like a baby.)

a couple minutes later gabby came back with a huge grin in her face. she sat down. I then felt like someone was watching me. then I turned to look at nash and luckly, it's nash staring at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

GABBYS POV

I looked at Skye and saw her blushing . then I looked at nash and he was blushing. I whispered in Skye's ear and said "ship." she laughed and I saw nash smile at the corner of my eye.

i looked at matthew, who didn't look the slightest bit interested with me. he was really enjoying that taco though.

sooner or later it was time for us too leave because magcon started in like a hour. but once we got up, so did the boys. they followed us out of Taco Bell.

then I saw matt , nash and Aaron aprouche us.

NASHS POV

the girl who was across from us was drop dead gourguse i just had to talk too her.

I finally got the nerve to walk up to her. matt followed me and so did aaron. I knew matt thought the other girl was perfect. that's what he said, and Aaron, he's just

but I love that kid to death.

" Hey ladies. "