Girl Scouts

Jolynn and Ana were in Girl Scouts together. All Jolynn knew was that Ana didn't talk to much,wore a lot of bracelets, and that she couldn't keep her eyes off of the seemingly mute tween.

The leader of the Cadet group said something and the group exploded into conversation. All except Ana. And Jolynn noticed.

-

After the meeting, Aubrey came up to Jolynn. "I saw you staring at Ana earlier," she chirped "Stay away from her though! She's creepy! We go to the same school. She always zones out and stuff." Aubrey then left with her parents.

Jolynn turned her head just in time to see Ana walking out of the building with an older teen. She took this as an opportunity to go over and talk to her.

"Hey Ana!" Her eyes widened and she froze.

She slowly turned around,"hey" she said. Well technically she whispered.

"So Mrs. Ashley said to partner up for the project. Wanna be my partner?" Jolynn asked while Ana played with the bracelets on her wrists and the older teen glanced nervously at the clock.

"Sure" was the only response she got as the two walked out of the building.

Jolynn sighed to herself as she turned walking over to her mother who was packing up. "Really Jolynn? Playing the mom card?" "Sorry. It's just." She sighed again.

Why was Ana like this?