Chapter 10: A Brotherly Fight pt.2(preview)

'This is bad, this soooooo bad!' I internally panicked as I saw those two killer brothers glare and growl at each other so intensly I thought that no one could break this 'mental' fight. By now rapid beads of sweat dripped down my forehead and down to my neck. A lump formed in my throat, struggling to swallow or breathe. I was shaking and they both could sense it I bet, I feel so nervous.

Liu's chest vibrated as dark, amused chuckles left between his clenched teeth, his long fingers moving up to my hair and carressing it gently. Running the through my (h/s), (h/c) locks. "My my~ Little Darling here is shaking like a leaf~! She must be scared of big, ol' Jeffy~" He just HAD to say that didn't he?! Why Liu?! Jeff immediately stopped growling after Liu said those words, his face lowering and covering his eyes making a dark shadow obscure them from our views. 

Now THIS was a terrifying sight for me..

(A/N) I'm soooo sorry for not updating sooner and this was basically everything I could muster up for now. I desperately need ideas., please!

(I know this doesn't have to do with the story but please bare with me

(I know this doesn't have to do with the story but please bare with me. I just thought that I could share it with you lovely, supporting fans.)