CHAPTER 1

"ZHARIA!" "Get Down Here your gonna be late for school!" My Mother Yelled.I can't lie my Mother  was beautiful, but all she cares about work. Finishing The Final Touches on my make up. I can't stunt I was sacred It's my first day off High School, Who Wouldn't be!? But let me. introduce my self. My Name Is Zharia Michelle Blakes lots of people call me " Z " I'm 15 years old I have beautiful blonde hair when I say blonde honey I mean Blonde. I'm 5'4 and slim thick. I Have a passion for fashion. I'm quiet, but Crazy when you make me mad. I don't have friends, because in 2014 all females do is hate These days so I'll rather stay to myself. Did I mention I live in New Orleans Louisiana? YUP! Westbank all day! With a Accent stronger than ever. That's Enough about me Though!

"GIRL COME DOWN HERE!" my mama yelled again. I Ran down The stairs trynna fix my Bleached high waisted shorts. We Hopped In The Car and was now on our way to Jefferson high School. The ride was silent Me and my mom didn't talk much at all. I'm The Only child and I honestly I think all my Mother cares about is getting money she always working and I have no idea where she never wants to tell me. Weird right? I know. I finally we pulled up to The school I can't stunt it was nice. Me and my mom said our good byes. And There I was standing in front of the place I will spend four years of my life in.