CHAPTER 1

(Sunday)

Mr. X-
@cherrybomb ??😂😂...wat kind of name is that? But I really it!

Mr. X-
*like

Mr. X-
I really like your books!! In fact, I love them! I wonder if we could be friends?

Mr. X-
You deserve a lot of reads! Like seriously a lot!!!

(Monday)

Mr. X-
R u dere? Are you busy...?

(Wednesday)

Mr. X-
Why aren't you replying? Is something wrong? Do you think em a stalker or something?😂😂

(Thursday)

Mr. X-
You published a new book! I'm definitely gonna read it!!!

(Friday)

Mr. X-
I just finished "Ms. Rosy's love interest"! It was amazing! I couldn't stop laughing, man! It got me hooked! You're sooo fucking talented!! Like how??? I am gonna promote it...!!!

(Tuesday)

Mr. X-
Why aren't you replying?? :(:( btw I must say you're sooo dedicated! It takes me days to update my books but you do it so quick!!! Seriously, wow!

Mr. X-
I hope one day you'll reply to my messages and we can talk! Buuut, I'll not stop spamming you!!! 😆..I really need someone to talk to...

Taehyung scrolled down the screen of his phone, which was kept on his lap underneath his desk, reading all his unanswered messages once again. A sigh of disappointment escaped his mouth as he stared at the phone screen.

"Mr. Kim!"

Taehyung gasped out loud as he received a sudden yell from one of his psychology professors, Mr. Smith, making himself the laughing stock of the whole class.

"I need your attention here Mr. Kim!" said the professor in his typical Australian accent.

"Uh..um..S-Sorry." stuttered Taehyung.

"What's that in your hand?" the professor stared at him through his spectacles.

Taehyung hid his phone underneath his palm, "N-Nothing.."

Mr. Smith wrinkled his eyebrows as he rested his hand on the table and stooped down, "Listen kid, I don't give a fuck about what has happened with you or what's wrong with you." he muttered into his ear, "I want you to fucking focus in my class!"

Taehyung stared down at his desk and sniffed. His heart felt heavy.

"What are you planning to do, huh?" the professor yelled again as he banged the table with his fist, startling Taehyung, "Do you want to fail? Are you planning to complete your bachelor's in 10 years?" he said while the class giggle heartily.

"Shut it!" roared Mr. Smith, silencing them all at once, "And you, punk!" the professor pressed his index finger against the bridge of Taehyung's nose, "Focus!"

It was nothing new for Taehyung. His life had always been miserable.

'Loser' was what he usually called himself. He was a loner, an average student struggling to complete his bachelor's in psychology in one of the most average colleges in the United States. All the teachers and his peers regarded him as a hopeless, depressed and antisocial soul who was in a serious need of some psychological help and it often came as a surprise to people that he, the person who was considered 'mentally crippled', was actually a psychology student.

Well, as a matter of fact, Taehyung knew that he was losing it. In his past he suffered because of people who pretended to be good but did evil things to him and now, he was suffering because of people who were evil and were doing evil things to him too. But, in every single way, he loved his current life the most. Of course it was disgusting, but his past was hell.

He knew that there were a hell lot of evil people out there, but, he was sure Maddie Lane was not one of them. She was, of course, the love of his life.

He was well aware of the fact that there was a good possibility that she might not even be knowing his name and a more good possibility that she might never date him even in his wildest dreams. Despite that, he always kept a close watch on his sweetheart.

The auburn haired Maddie lane, had always been the centre of attention at the college. The boys were mad about her while the girls were envious of her. It was just the same old story. But, the fact that Taehyung had an intense amount of love for her, certainly made things a lot different.

She knew nothing. She knew nothing about the person who had laid his eyes on her. The person who had been having wild fantasies about her, so wild that it would often become difficult for him to sleep at night. She knew nothing about his untamed desires. She didn't know to what extent she had made him crazy for her by speaking rather boldly on the issue of bullying at one of the workshops for psychology students. She didn't know that this person lived next door. Yes, he was Lane's neighbour.

The NGO which had been supporting Taehyung found him a house as soon as he moved to Kansas. At first, he was afraid that he would be judged and questioned about the way he looked, talked and behaved yet again, but to his blissfulness, the landlord Mr. Moore turned out to be a crooked old man who hardly talked and only traveled about in his wheelchair.

He was a tenant on the second floor of the old man's house and that was where he came across Maddie. He still clearly remembered how he had cautiously peered out of his window without letting Maddie know that she was being watched. She was talking to someone on the phone as she walked back and fourth in her room which was visible from his window. She was breathtakingly beautiful and in the blink of an eye he fell for her.

The next day he found himself watching her through his especially powerful telescope which he managed to buy online. She slowly became his reason to live a little longer. She slowly became his obsession. 

Taehyung clenched the envelope, in the pocket of his grey hoodie, with sheer nervousness as he stared at Maddie who stood inches away from him near her locker, shuffling with some books and papers.

I gotta give this to her today, no matter what...

That envelope was one of the many billets-doux that he had written for her.

When Taehyung found out that Maddie studied in his college, he was simply overjoyed and that was when he wanted begin his pursuit of embracing her.

From many of his perverted and ill written love letters, he was satisfied with only one of them which was now settled in his pocket. He just had to give it to Maddie now.

A task which looked like a cakewalk was actually more difficult than lifting the entire Earth. But now, there was no turning back. Taehyung had made up his mind.