CHAPTER 2

What harm could a love letter do?...it's just a small love letter..

Thought Taehyung as he clutched his feelings sealed in that envelope. He had absolutely no idea how she'd react to it. He had never talked to her before and he had always tried his best to keep the fact that he was her neighbour, a secret.

He was well aware that most likely she'd reject him. But he just wanted her to know about his feelings, to know that someone called 'Taehyung' existed in this world and she should notice him. Of course there was no way he could tell her that he had been watching her  from his window because then, she'd consider him nothing but a creep. However, for Taehyung, it was his way of loving.

Anyway, he had heard somewhere that if you say 'I love you' to a girl who doesn't know you, she might reject you at first, but afterwards, she might go through a change of heart.

With such hopes, Taehyung licked his lips nervously and started walking towards Maddie. She looked beautiful as usual. Her green eyes and red locks were enough to sweep people off their feet while the pair of daisy dukes she was wearing today, made her look ultra sexy!

A visibly anxious Taehyung swallowed nervously and when he was just a few steps away from her, someone approached her.

It was, to Taehyung's surprise, Kim Young-Jae. Now this Young-Jae guy was actually the last person Taehyung would ever like to see in this entire world. This bruiser was the biggest bully in college and everyone was afraid of him. He was brutal and out of all the people in college, it was quite evident that he had some extreme aversion to Taehyung.

Now, many would ask the reason for this antipathy. They both were Kims and they both had a lot to do with South Korea. Then why did Young-Jae hate Taehyung so much?

Well, the reason was a bit weird.
Young-Jae was the supporter of the notion that those who were physically weak, those who were diffident, those who were differently abled and those who were sufferers of psychological disorders like depression should be eliminated or kept away from those who don't belong to any of the categories mentioned. Obviously, these thoughts were inhuman and the modern law would never support them but for Young-Jae, such people were nothing but a hindrance to the development of societies. He could obviously not eliminate such people, therefore he had decided to make their life miserable.

It was true that nobody knew a thing about Taehyung. They didn't know about his problem or if he even had one but just because he was someone who was unsociable, quiet and gave gloomy vibes, he was considered 'mentally crippled' and therefore, Young-Jae had decided to bully him everyday and make his life hell.

Basically, he was a sadist. He liked exploiting those who were weaker than him. All that explanation he would give to people to justify his ruthless acts were nothing but bullshit.

So, Taehyung was shocked when he saw Young-Jae there. He had no idea what he had to do with Maddie because he had never seen him with her before.

"Hey babe!" he said as he grabbed her wrist harshly and pulled her closer to him, almost gluing her bosom to his chest and before she could say anything, he grabbed her butt and shoved his tongue inside her mouth, kissing her rather aggressively.

Taehyung could hear them making weird noises as they made out in the locker room in front of him. At first, he thought that Young-Jae might be forcing himself on her because he simply couldn't believe that Maddie, who was like an angel, could date Young-Jae, who was a devil! But he could see how Maddie was enjoying all that he was doing to her.

Taehyung was fuming with anger. He clutched the love letter in his hand, almost crumpling it. His face was crimson red and he was shaking uncontrollably.

Young-Jae had done a lot of evil things to Taehyung in the past. He had done such humiliating and painful things to him that it was seriously hard to even express his ordeal in words. Despite all that, Taehyung didn't utter a word. He never reported his acts to the authorities and remained quiet.Young-Jae thought that this was only because he was weak and afraid. But unbeknownst to everyone, Taehyung was just controlling himself.

However, today he seemed uncontrollable.

How dare you touch her, you bastard! I swear to god, I'll kill you! I'LL KILL YOU!

Thought Taehyung, looking at the two of them who were still kissing.Young-Jae's hand reached for her boob over her shirt and groped it rather roughly.

"Ow!" Maddie shrieked as she pushed him away, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Young-Jae gritted his teeth, "You!" he shouted as he squeezed her upper arm tightly.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" shouted Taehyung.

Young-Jae turned his head towards him as he loosened his grip on Maddie, "Since when did you start speaking, dipshit!" Young-Jae barked as he grabbed his neck rather hardly and pinned him against the lockers.

He kept squeezing his neck making Taehyung gasp for air.

"You'll have to pay for this motherfucker!" Young-Jae shouted as he slammed Taehyung against the lockers before hurling him on the floor with full force.

His merciless eyes saw Taehyung lying down, coughing uncontrollably while the other students just stood near him, spectating him being ruthlessly beaten. However, the sadist wasn't done yet.

As Young-Jae was planning his next move, he noticed a crumpled envelope lying on the floor. He picked it up and when he saw the name 'Maddie' written on it, he turned his head towards Maddie.

"W-what?" she stuttered.

Grinding his teeth, Young-Jae ripped open the envelope only to find the billet-doux that Taehyung had written for his love.

Young-Jae started cachinnating hysterically.

"So this douchebag has written a love letter for you baby!" he said, mocking Taehyung, "Now, let's just finish you off Kim fucking Taehyung!"

"Young-Jae!" shouted a miserable Maddie as she grabbed him by his wrist, "I-It's alright! You've, you've already beaten him a l-lot. He's bleed.."

Before Maddie could say anything further,
Young-Jae slapped her pitilessly, making her fall on the ground.

"Shut up, you fucking cunt!" he shouted.

Seeing a hurt and crying Maddie, Taehyung couldn't hold himself back anymore.

"You Asshole, how dare you hurt her!" he shouted as he somehow got up on his feet and pushed Young-Jae quite harshly.

"You son of a bitch!" exclaimed
Young-Jae as he gave Taehyung a hard blow on his face making him fall down yet again.

He was strong, a lot stronger than Taehyung. He was inhuman, a perfect definition of evil. There was no way that Taehyung could compete with him.

Taehyung's nose was bleeding. His entire body was aching. He didn't even have a single ounce of energy left within him. He couldn't help but lay down there and stare into devil's eyes.

Looking at him, Young-Jae smirked. He kicked him in the balls.

"Aaa!" Taehyung shrieked.

How long will this go on? Why me? Why me?

Tears jerked out his eyes as he thought about how unfortunate his life was.

"Don't cry little dipshit. This will end soon!" said Young-Jae, as he stared down at him, smiling.