I'm Leaving Anyways!

Lucy's POV
Hi I'm Lucy Heartfilia a Former member of Fairy Tail...Why? Because they Hurt me They call me Weak They Beat me...They...HATE ME!!....And I hate them...I had enough so I left and had fun...(WHAT?! WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU HAVING FUN IN THE MIDDLE OF SADNESS?!")No I'm just kidding this is what really happened...

It was just an abnormal day for me again...I felt like not going to the guild but I totally ignored the feeling....'Tch,who cares It's not like they're going to hurt me this time...'I thought but....I was really... I mean REALLY wrong...I was walking towards the Guild doors...Once I opened them a freaking Fire Dragon Slayer started charging me with his Fire Dragon Iron Fist...Good thing I dodged it...."Whew That was close!"I thought...

Natsu:What are you still doing here Punk!
Lucy:What do you want and What do you mean?!
Natsu:You know what I mean!
Lucy:ARE YOU SERIOUS?! FIRSTLY YOU DUMBASS KICKED ME OUT OF YOUR BRAINLESS TEAM AND NOW THIS?!UGHHH
Erza:YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SHOUT AT HIM!
Gray: YOU'RE NOT WORTHY TO BE A FAIRY WIZARD!
Lucy:WHAT DID I FREAKING DID WRONG TO DESERVE THIS?!
P1: She's a disgrace
P3:I agree she's so stupid to forget what she did to Lissana
P2:Hahaha...Hurt one of us we hurt you...
Lucy:Hurt... Lissana?
Happy:Lushee Please stop acting like you did nothing wrong
Lucy:WHAT THE HELL DID I DO?!WHY ARE YOU SAYING I HAVE HURTEN LISSANA?!
Wendy:Lucy_San we saw Lissana in front of your apartment last night...She was full of Bruises and Cuts...She was half dead
Gray:Then she said...She has Blonde hair..and chocolate brown eyes!
Lucy:What the?! IT'S NOT LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE ON EARTH WHO HAS BLONDE HAIR AND CHOCOLATE EYES!UGH HATE THIS!DID YOU GUYS ALSO FORGOT THAT I CAN'T HURT MY NAKAMA?!AND YET,YOU BELIEVE YOUR STUPID HEAD OF YOURS!

That's when Master came out of the office shocked with everyone else

Makarov:Lucy I disgrace you....From now on I---
Lucy:I don't care I'm leaving the guild anyways....
I walked out of the Guild as I witnessed I was crying...

Timeskip
I walked to the East Forest and found my old Cabin...I went inside and wrote a letter...The Letter says

Dear Lord Fifth
    I have Good News and Bad News...First is the Bad News...I left my Father years ago and I joined a guild but turned out they harm me...So I left....The Good News is.... I'm going back home so please make Team 7 be my body guard I'm going to suprise them....I miss guys so so much... Tommorow at 8:00 am to be excact...Bye see you tomorrow..

                       Love,
                       Lucy♥
I finished my letter and luckily I found a Hawk so I tied my letter to it and chanted a spell..."Mr.Hawk please deliver this letter to the Hokage of the Hidden Left Village...Thank you have a good Journey.."I said...
The Hawk flew away...It was already 7:00 pm so I decided to go to bed....