Chapter 3

Please Don't Die...
Chapter 3

A couple of weeks past and I have come to a decision that I was going to join Team 10. Time to tell Jake and the others.

S- (Shouting) Hey guys can you all come into the office,I need to talk to you about something important!
L&J- Coming!
M, N, A- Hold on a second we're busy, we'll be right there.

I still haven't patched things up with Alissa, but I'm hoping that joining Team 10 will make us cool again. I haven't really gotten to know Neels or Marcus, and I'm starting to think they don't like me, I'm hoping they will be okay with me joining Team 10.

(In the office)
S- Okay so, a couple of weeks ago Jake asked me if I would like to join Team 10, and I have made my decision that..........................
J- Oh come on tell us already!
S- I'M THE 6th MEMBER OF TEAM 10!
J&L- WHOOOHOOO!
L- Welcome to the family munchkin!
S- Haha thanks Lucas, it means a lot.
J- I'll get the Team 10 contract for you to sign, be right back.

Neels, Marcus and Alissa didn't look impressed. Once I told them I was joining Team 10, I'm pretty sure I saw Neels roll his eyes, and Marcus and Alissa shake their heads, then they all left the room.
Did they really hate me that much?
What did I do? Did I say something to upset them? All of these questions kept replaying in my head until Jake came back with the papers for me to sign.

J- "Are you ready to sign your life away?" He said jokingly.
S- "Actually" I said looking at the clock on the wall. "It's 10o'clock and I'm kinda tired, could I sign the papers tomorrow?
J- Sure thing, we are filming our first video on the Team 10 channel first thing in the morning, so you can sign the contact after.
S- Yay, it should be fun.
J- Want me to walk you up to your room?
S- It's literally 10 meters away, but sure.

We slowly walked up the stairs to my room. It was nice talking with Jake, since him and Lucas are the only ones that actually like me in this house. Once we got to my door we said goodnight to each other and then the most unexpected thing happened...

A/N- SOME DRAMA IS GOING DOWN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!