Chapter 2 - how to train your luffy

(A/n - hey there guys and gals a good pal of mine wants me to continue this story so I will be updating this one for the days to come but hey let's get this story started )
-
A 14 year old Luffy was take ing a quiet and peaceful nap on the side of a tree it had been about 3 weeks since ace had left to begin he journey and every thing was good (well let's fix that shall we) just then a monster us pain shot through out the raven haired boys body his mind was filled with the memories of the straw hat pirates all the way up to meeting the angel that gave him the new start all the wile his body glows with the same godly light that had brought him here as the light started to fade his body was much more well built on his chest was a massive x shaped scar and he had grown quite a bit though what was once a schrony body was now a lean 6 pack in other words he had become jacked. But now we see owner soon to be straw hat pirate captain trying to proses all of the memories from his adventures from alabasta , sky island and to the new world. he finally got to the point were it was all set and done he began to calm down he walked through the forest for a few minutes until he came across a large lake he splashed water on his face as he still suffered some ghost pains. after the was done with the cooling liquid he saw his reflection on the lakes waters had there it was the massive x shaped scare on his chest.
'You took them all from me' luffy though in his mind 'my brother ,my crew no my family' luffy then screamed at the heavens "but not this time You magma jackass !" And with that done luffy began to train to test his limits and soon found that his haki was still there all 3 of them but he did not have long to party a this little discovery as he soon sensed that his grandpa was just now getting on the island and good thing to , if he had gotten here any more early and he would have sensed his haki after about an hour his grandfather Garb the Marin hero was here. " luffy you had better not be skipping out on training if you are you will face the fist of love !!!"  Luffy walked right up to his grandfather looks him straight in the eye and said " grandpa will you train me?" " ok" blinking in shock as he thought " well ... that was easy." As garb got into a fighting stance he a long with luffy grab said with a battle cry " I will make a Marin of you yet!" This only cases luffy to smirk and thing 'Fat chance old man' and with that he changed as well.
-
Fin
-