Kajen FF:Humara Dil Aapke Paas Hai by Zoha & Humaira

Part 4

After excusing herself, Riddhima quickly goes to the washroom and fumes in anger.

Riddhima (fuming in anger): How dare he!? Uski himmat kaise huyi mera video banane ki aur sab ke saamne dikha ke mujhe humiliate karne ki! Usse toh ab main dikhati hoon ke humiliation kya hoti hai

Saying this, Riddhima storms out of the washroom determined to make Armaan's life hell now since she thinks Armaan put up that video. Little did she know that it was all Nikki's plan to humiliate her and that Nikki got that video put up.

Riddhima without thinking takes Armaan's hand and pull him outside of the hall, seeing this everyone got shocked and started talking while Armaan was confused.

Riddhima (angrily): Tum samajhte kya ho apne aap ko!? Tumhari himmat kaise huyi woh video upload karne ki aur mujhe humiliate karne ki?

Hearing this Armaan got more confused because he didn't know what she was talking about.

Armaan: Tum kya keh rahi hoon? Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha.

Hearing this Ridz got more angry cuz she thought Ammy was making excuses and wasn't accepting his mistake.

So Ridz slapped him across his face hard.

After getting a tight slap across his face by Riddhima again, Armaan puts a hand on his cheek where Riddhima slapped him and got angry.

Armaan (tightly grabs Riddhima from her shoulders) and says: How dare you? Pehle tumne mujhe airport pe sab ke saamne thappad maara aur ab phir se tumne mujhe thappad maara; tum samajhti kya ho khud ko haan? Kahin ki princess ho tum jo tum kuch bhi karogi?

Riddhima (angrily & in pain): Leave me Mr. Armaan Mallik, you're hurting me!

Armaan (smirking and in anger): Hurt!? Tumhare muh se yeh word acha nahi lagta, tumne public mein mujhe thappad maara airport pe, tab maine kuch nahi kaha; in fact tumhe plane mein sorry bhi bola tha aur aaj ab tumne phir mujhe thappad maara woh bhi bina meri kisi galti ke lekin ab main chup nahi baithoon ga

Riddhima (Furious): Already? Kya kar loge tum huh? Tamasha mera bana hai aur gussa tumhe aa raha hai! Wah! Seriously, tum to mere peeche hi pad gaye ho!

Armaan: Oh hello! Aapne aap ko samajhti kya ho tum? Tumhe kya lagta hai ke tum bahut khoobsurat ho ke main tumhare peeche peeche mandlata rahunga? Woh to meri badkismati hai, ke main tumse takraya udhar, aur phir plane mein, aur ab!

Armaan was infuriated and was about to leave but he walked back and looked at a very confused and furious Riddhima. He held her hand and pulled her to him and she banged into his chest. Bending his head down he looked at her in the eyes sending a shiver down her spine.

Armaan: (darkly) Aur ek aur baat, before blaming someone else, make sure you're sure about it and tumhe pata ho ke asal baat hai kya.

Saying that, he stormed from there leaving an astonished and confused Riddhima behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day - Dining Table - Mallik Mansion

Armaan came down wearing three piece suit, his hair gelled up. Nikki was shocked to see her brother dressed up as if he was going somewhere. Armaan still didn't tell her his decision about joining the company and she was really scared.

"Good morning everybody! How's it going?" Armaan smiled grabbing toast from the plate and putting butter on it.

"Yeh kyun itna khush hai?" Nikki muttered.

"Armaan tu itna tayaar hokar kahan jaa raha hai?" Ananya asked and everybody got eared, ready and very curious to hear his answer.

"Panache mom, aur kya?" Armaan said munching on his toast.

"WOWWWW... Really? Thank you Armaan!" Nikki screamed in happiness getting up from her chair and running towards his chair. She hugged him making everybody else chuckle.

------------------------------------------------

Riddhima was pacing back and forth inside her cabin rubbing her temple. She was in the news now because of that video.

While Riddhima was lost in her thoughts, an employee comes in and tells her that he came to know from a source that Nikki showed the video; not Armaan.

Hearing this Riddhima feels shocked/ and then feels bad for blaming Armaan and slapping him for no reason so she decides to go to Panache to apologize to Armaan

But when she reached Panache, she overhears Armaan and Nikki saying how Riddhima is their biggest rival and that they have to do better than her company.

Hearing this Riddhima got furious and was about to leave from there but stopped in her tracks when she heard Armaan saying to Nikki...

Armaan: How about we steal some designs of Riddhima to get back at her?

Nikki (confused): Tujhe kis baat ka badla lena hai usse?

Armaan (smirking): Hai koi baat, anyways what do you think of my idea?

Nikki (smiling evilly): I think it's a great idea!

Hearing all this Riddhima got more shocked and angry and left from there.

To be continued.....

-Zoha & Humaira