1

"Jasmine Phelps, Laura Davis, Jack Knight and Daniel Miller please make your way to reception please" a stern woman announced on the intercom.

They all look up from their essays that they were writing, and look at each other. They stand up quickly, without a minute to spare, and leave the classroom. Speed walking, they finally make it to reception. The head director of the college was standing in front of them smiling.

"Hello there, sorry to disturb you but i have some news that you guys may want to listen to" he smiled happily.

"Uhm ok then, is it good or bad news? Please say it's good" Laura questions.

"Don't worry everything is fine, it is actually a very exciting opportunity for you guys!"

"C'mon don't leave us hangin', what is it?" Jasmine said jokingly.

"Well you have been invited to help with the music production for a Norwegian TV Programme called Shame, well many people know it as Skam"

The group look at each other smiling.

"Erm when exactly will this take place? It's just that we are quite busy y'know with the new music and performances" Jack questions.

"Jesus Christ Jack! Does it even matter? We're always busy, but you should at least be thankful for the opportunity" Laura says dramatically.

"I am thankful Laura, I didn't say i wasn't" Jack sighed.

"Well you have a funny way of showing it" Jasmine huffed.

Things had been hard between Jasmine and Jack for a while now. They have constantly been disagreeing on everything - always having different opinions. To make it even worse Jack had began dating Laura, meaning if they were to break up at any point it'd put the whole future of the band at risk. He was that selfish, he was willing to ruin everything for them.

"Enough with the bickering now guys, do you want to take this or?" the director questions.

"Well I think we should all talk about it as a gro-" Jack begins to say before he was interrupted by Jasmine.

"We'll take it!" Jas interrupts without discussing it with the group.

"Great i'll get on the phone to them now, thanks guys!"

Jack stares at Jasmine and walks out, slamming the door behind him.