Dont leave me {4}

I woke up to loud knocks. I groaned and went downstairs. Why does my mom work all the time?

"Hel-"

"Where is he?" oh great. Zach. He pushed me aside and peeked his head into the kitchen and looked upstairs. Who is he talking about?

"Who is he?" I asked as I put my messy hair into a ponytail.

"Don't lie to me!" he raged before his hand made contact with my cheek. I screamed and yelled before falling to the carpet. I put my hand over my cheek and looked at him with teary eyes.

"L-l-look" he said as he knelt down "I'm just scared"

I didn't say a word. I remained quiet and continued looking at him, tears threatening to fall any minute now.

"I-I'm just scared you'll leave me for him, I mean he's back and is your best-"

"Was" I cut him off. "I have nothing to do with him, whatsoever." I said

"Are you sure?" he asked with concerned eyes.

"Positive!" a tear rolled down my cheek.

"O-ok. I'm sorry." he said as he gently touched my cheek. I hissed and turned my head. I looked at him as more tears fell. I didn't say a word. He knelt on one knee and picked me up bridal style. He set me down the couch.

"How about we watch some movies, just you and me?" he smiled as he put a DVD in the DVD player. I softly nodded and he made his way over to me. he sat down pulled me closer as I snuggled into his chest and hugged him.

"You know I didn't mean it right? I just let my emotions get the best if me at times. I love you" he said as he lifted my chin with his thumb and index finger, making me make eye contact.

Those green eyes are nothing but evil. I nodded and and he gently kissed me. I kissed back, not wanting to start another fight. He pulled back and smiled.

I faked one and went back to watching the movie. He kissed the top of my head before rubbing my arm and watching.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Short update I know. Sorry, For not updating Friday, personal problems. anywho, vote, comment, and share! XOXO