Two

"So hey Tae how are you doing?'' I ask him. ''I'm good, thanks. How about you?'' He asks while grabbing the tray out of my hands. "Well, you know, i-.. i'm okay.'' i say while staring at the floor. ''I got you something." Tae says while handing me a bouquet of beautiful red roses. ''I know what day it is today Hye..'' ''Thank you Taehyung." I grabbed the flowers and hugged him. And no, not a simple quick hug. A long passionate hug. I could feel he feels sorry for me..

Taehyung's POV

I feel so sorry for her. She has no one left. She's all alone in this cruel world. I want to be here for her and tell her everything is going to be okay. I want to hold her in my arms really tight and protect her for anything that will come her way. I give her one last hug before i'm heading to work.

(i know corny, and i wanna stop writing but i'll continue.)

Hye's POV

"Hi, Hye how are you doing? Are you okay?'' Jae asks. (friend of mine who also works here) ''Yes, i'm ok.'' ''Oh okay cool, it's just you look a little tired.'' She replies.
Should i tell her the truth? Should i tell her how i really feel? (Sorry the italic font thingy doesn't work.)

I grabbed her hand and took her outside. ''Actually i'm not.'' ''What's wrong?" She asks with a concerned look on her face. "I'm not okay." I say while staring at the beautiful view we have on this small little balcony. "Not even a little."

Taehyung's POV

All i can think about is her. I wish i could be with her everyday. "Kim Taehung." "Taehyung?" I feel someone tapping my shoulder. "Oh hey i'm sorry, can i help you with something?" I say while i bow. "No i just came here to say hi." The girl says while sitting down. "Oh hey." I say while turning back to my computer. "Sooo, how are you?" She asks. I look at my co- worker next to me. He laughs at me and then continues what he was doing. "Uh, i'm god." ;) "good, sorry." The girl laughs "it's okay." "You look handsome today." The girl says. I always get shy when people give me compliments so i just smile at her. "Are you free tonight?" The girl asks. "Uhm, sorry but who are you?" I ask. "Oh yes of course, i'm Soo Mi." "Nice to meet you, Soo Mi. But no sorry, i'm not free tonight." I try to say as nice possible. I hate it when i need to reject girls. "Oh okay." She says with a sad face and stands up. "Well, it was nice talking to you Taehyung." And she walks away. "She's in love with you." My co- worker says. I laugh at him and turn a little red. "Why did you reject her?" He asks. "I know you're free tonight, so why did you?" "She's not my type." He smiles and then continues with his work.

9 PM

"Siri i'd like to call someone." "Who would you like to call, Kim Taehyung?" "Hye Su." "Calling Hye Su."

Hye: "hello?"
I smile when i hear her voice.
Tae: "Hey!"
Hye: "Hey Tae!"
Tae: "You're still at your work?"
Hye: "Yes, why?"
Tae: "Can i pick you up?"
Hye: "Uhm, let me think.."
Hye: "of course you can!" She laughs
Tae: "Okay, i'll be there in 10."

Should i tell her? Should i tell her how i reall feel about her? Should i tell her today?

A/N   HEY GUY lol, IM BACK!! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER?
I KNOW ITS SHORT I'LL TRY TO POST MORE WHEN THEY'RE SHORT OKAY? MAYBE I'LL POST ONE TOMORROW AGAIN :)
OKAY IM DONE BYE LOVE YOU ALL.

dolan twins ig acc: @ mattergrethan
bts ig acc: @ beachbts