The girl in the Street

It was early morning on the Grand Line and after a long voyage the famous ship "The Moby Dick" docked at an island called "Teara" the island of tears. The island was named due to the never ending Rain that fell from the sky as if it was crying soaking the land below with sadness and grief. The owners of the ship "The White Beard Pirates" needed supplies after using up most of theirs during their last adventure.

"We need more food and water" a loud voice boomed, "as well as Ale and directions to the next island." The voice belonged to none other than the captain of the pirate group White Beard himself.  The 2nd, 1st and 4th division commanders: Fire Fist Ace, Marco the Phoenix and Thatch were told by their captain to head into town and gather what was needed and then return to the ship.

The three commanders left for the town while the other members of the crew stayed behind to help repair the ship and take it easy due to the long journey they had. They walked down the path until they came to a road that split into three different directions along with a sign that read: (Left) Market, (center) Tavern, (Right) Town residential area.

After reading the sign Thatch spoke gazing at Ace and Marco. "Alright, I'll go left to the market and get the food."  Marco nodded his head. "Alright, then I'll go to the tavern for Ale which mean Ace yoi you'll go find someone who knows about near by islands".

Ace sighed, "Fine but are you sure these people aren't going to panic, we are pirates after all."

"This is a remote island out in the middle of no wear", Thatch spoke wth a smile, "So I doubt that they know who or what we are. So I think we don't need to worry."

"Thatch has a point yoi. Teara isn't exactly peoples number one place to visit. It's why to cold and wet and I heard that most of the people are poor and those who do have money don't share with the poor."

"That's why it's the island of tears." Thatch spoke sadly and looked at the sky. "It rains continuously as if the sky is crying and due to the weather those on the street usually succumb to illness or so I've heard."

"Pretty depressing yoi", Marco said shaking his head looking over at Ace to find him asleep standing up causing him to sweat drop before smacking him in the head waking him up.

"Damn it!" Ace shouted rubbing  his head, "What the hell was that for!?"

"Wake up yoi!" Marco said rubbing his temple, "We have jobs to do yoi!"

"Fine! Jeeze......" Ace held his head and fixed his raven black hair while Thatch laughed softly. "I agree with you as well. Let's get to it!" At that the three went down there chosen paths to gather what was asked of them.

It took Ace about ten minutes to reach the residential area. On  arrival he scanned the area with his soft brown eyes. The place was a mess and everyone seemed to be suffering from the cold rain and hunger. The buildings were falling apart and , roofs were caved in, windows were broken and the doors  and signs were splittered and and ru