There Were 2 - chapter 1

"365 days a year and 12 months with 24 hours a day, a friend is a you needed to make the road of your way." - Writer

Love...? I've experienced it but not anymore.

Chapter 1 - " Now we're TWO "

*RINGGGGG...* the school bell rang loudly

All of them rush and push themselves to the exits like nobody's business.

I slowly walked out from the school with my beloved girlfriend called Crystal who is together with me for about one year from now.

She's an ordinary girl who loves to take picture with her Canon EOS 5D mark III which is an amazing camera! We're a rainbow, I'm the rain and she's the sunlight. we both depend on each other to form a rainbow.

july 14 2012, I remember this date always as that is the day we became couple. I remember every bits of the acceptance. it was night in a hill after an exhausting hangout, we were close friend,chilling and looking at the stars and trying to reach it. I became very nervous and decided to confess but fear just came upon me.

It was very awkward at that period of time. She turned towards my direction and asked " do you think one day the stars will be gone? ". I replied " well, stars are like true love, if the element in a star stays together, the stars will continue to shine. Same goes to true love,  if one of the sex disagree to be with each other, then that's the end of them. Actually I have a confession to make.

"I... love... you.. " I said

"Um.. actually, I've always wanted to tell you that I love you too  " she smile and replied

Therefore since that day onwards, we became couple.

Everyday after school, we'll go to the park and just enjoy our time talking about life, eating our favourite ice cream and discuss about homeworks or exams.

But one day, we were at the park together alone. There was nobody there. It's creepy. I can hear the sound of bugs, it reminds me of the horror movie I watched. The cold air blowed like something or " someone " just pass through me. Crystal shivered for awhile and I lend her my jacket. She's scare, I could feel that.

I could hear some footstep from behind, I turned around and take a look see but there was nobody there. Then I saw someone snatched Crystal's bag and ran away. I told her " everything is gonna be alright, I'm going after him now, you call the police. "

So then I chase after the guy, he was wearing a black shirt, short pants and a pair of saddles. I ran as fast as I could but the thief was just too fast. I gave up.

After 10 minutes,  the polices came. They asked us what happened and told us that they will try their best to keep us inform of the thief.

Night falls, we have decided to go to a famous restaurant in town to have dinner.  "she's just so pretty in her dress " my heart says.

Spaghetti and meat balls. Our favourite food of all.

later, I drove my Mercedes Bens E class to sent her back home. But she wants me to stay in her house for the night. Therefore I accept it and went to her house.

We went to her room, her room was so tidy and beautiful, unlike my room which is all mess up and clothes everywhere.

We lay on the bed, talking funny stuff and holding hands tightly together.

I start to get on to her and kiss her lips like a pro. We hide behind the blanket, perparing to " do " it. we took off our clothes and the lights went out.

( Chapter 2 will be releasing very soon. Stay tune. )