Love At First Sight 😍

Warnings: CUTENESS oh and Language.

REQUESTED

You worked at Starbucks in New York City. You were just in the middle of working and it wasn't very busy so you and your friend F/n were goofing off and towel snapping eachother.

Snap!

"OW" F/n yelled getting a glare from the 4 customers in the lounging area. You laughed and she scowled you.

"That souned like it hurt" you stated raising your eyebrows.

"Fuck you" she replued laughing. You winked at her and she rolled her eyes walking away. You giggled to yourself shaking your head as you looked at your phone.

A few minutes later a man walks in catching your attention.

"Hi sir, how are you doing today?" You greeted.

He looked up at you." Hi um I-I-I'm good. How about y-you?" he stuttered, smirking.

"I'm good thanks. What can I get for you?" You asked smiling at him. 'Holy shit! He's hot!" You thought to yourself. Your face started to turn red.

"Can I get a Peppermint Mocha?" (Idk what he likes).

"Of course I'll be right back" you stated smiling and walking away.

He grabbed one of the napkins and a pen that was on the counter and wrote something on the napkin. About a minute later you come back with his drink and hand it to him and he hands you the money for it.

"Thanks" you both say at the same time. You both nervously laugh, blushing.

"Here call me sometime" he says, handing you the napkin that read 'Joe' and his number.

"Alright I will" you replied smirking. He winks at you and turns around to leave. When he gets to the door and opens it you catch his attention. "Joe!"

He looks at you.

"My names Y/n" you informed, smiling.

"Got it. See ya Y/n" he then smiled and left Starbucks leaving you to blush.

"Well damn girl" F/n said from across the counter

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short and bad 💁