37

Jade_Wwe In glad I was apart of this experience

Jade_Wwe In glad I was apart of this experience. These men and women fight for our freedom, sacrificing their own lives, they are away from their families all the time, im just so glad I had a chance to experience this. #troops15 #WarGoddess #FEARLESSFOUR

:5.3m 💬:2.8m

Comments

Megatjp:You look amazing with that title Jade😍

Jade_Wwe:Thank you TJP. I think you would look good with that Cruiserweight title around you waist😉

WWENews:Is there some relationship growing between #WarGoddess @Jade_Wwe and #FilAmFlash @Megatjp?

Romanreigns:They are just friends, @Megatjp is helping my sister get out of her little funk.

Mayacollins:My sis is lookin 🔥

Alexa_Bliss_Wwe:Jade you look amazing and I LOVE what you done with your hair,

Niajax:Tribute of the troops is such a good way for us to Thank the men and women who fought for us.

CedricAlex:#Troops15

Deanambrose:That was a cool experience glad I got to spend it with my brothers and Jade.

Mustafaaliwwe:😒

LilyAmbrose:You have something to say?

Wwerollins:Just ignore him, he is probably just jealous because Jade isn't as upset as she was when he broke up oh wait cheated on Jade.

PaigeWwe:@Wwerollins leave my man alone.

Jade_Wwe:What are you going to do about it?

SonyaDeville:@Jade_Wwe don't worry about it, Lil pup.

Mandyrose:Just make sure you watch your back

Jade_Wwe:I am no Lil pup, all three of you see what im capable of in the ring, Sonya and Mandy you already knew what I was capable of, but the dark side came out which no one besides my brother and cousin have seen before.

LaylaBalor:Absolution when you guys got here all you did was attack people to make a statement. If I were you guys I would make a statement by working your azz off.

Kylierollins:Which you guys don't know anything about.

PaigeWwe:@Jade_Wwe Mustafa told me you were considering going to Smackdown.

Jade_Wwe:That's is none of your business

Romanreigns:Sis ignore her, or that side of you will be unleash for how long.

Jade_Wwe:Your right.