Classic Sans X Male Skeleton Reader! (Don't lie to me Sans)

You awoke to Sans screaming upstairs... You run upstairs horrified... Hoping to Asgore nothing happened. You barged in not even thinking of invading his privacy... He had his 'bad time' eye glowing and he was curled up rocking back and forth... "Sans!" You gasped. You ran over to his side and hugged him... You didn't know what else to do... "Sans Calm down... Please!" You begged holding him in your arms.. Once he calmed down you sat down in front of him Indian style. "Sans... What happened?" He shook his head. "N-Nothin (Y/N)" He looked away you grabbed his chin and turned his head towards you. "The truth..." You said seriously... A tear streamed down his face.. "it was just a night terror..." You let go of his chin. "Well, what was it about?" You tried to comfort him... "Well.... Everybody I loved died... Including Papyrus... Undyne... Toriel... and-and-and....." He paused... Before sobbing again "Y-You" He said between sobs... You hugged him again... "Oh Sans... It's fine..." You held his hand and held it up to your chest.. Over your (F/C) shirt there was a heartbeat (Soulbeat????) He smiled at this... "I'm real this is reality Sans..." You said... He hugged you.. "Thank God..."

(Sorry for it bein so short >m<)