Revival & Rebirth (The Origin)

Upon the shining stars, there were many bands and soloists performing all over the galaxy to stop the entertainment ban and also to provide light to those not under the entertainment ban. They started a new era of music; Inspiring, delightful, with a hint of danger. With AKB0048 being the most influential and inspiring across the galaxy, many others began to awaken from the ban and proceeded in their footsteps. 

Not long after the birth of the 1st space generation of AKB0048, many other bands united with each other but only failing to do so. Many of them were put down and jailed for defying the law across many planets. Not long after, AKB0048 began to break in and save those who were jailed in many planets. It was difficult but it was rewarding to those of AKB0048. Soon after, those individuals began to be inspired again. So, many of those individuals joined together to make a company to support each other. It took weeks to find out a perfect name but after many discussions, they came up with this name. This company was to be named SM Entertainment. For those who saw this as a revival of a cruel company, it was assured that SM meant for something else. SM stood for Suppressed Musicians. SM Entertainment would not only give birth to many SM groups, but to others due to the fact that it did not matter what the old groups were meant to be in. All the mattered was the revival of a new genre to inspire others go against cruel ban on it's people. 

As SM Entertainment began to form, they started to wonder if they should follow the same system as AKB0048, achieving the name of the successor. Initially, the idea was scrapped due to not having many ways to determine how one could become a successor. So they began to do it the old-fashion way by auditioning many individuals and putting them into groups. As months went by with no success like AKB0048, A worker from SM Entertainment began walking along the streets beside the underground only until one of them heard a calling. The individual heard the voice and began following the source. Heading into a soaring waterfall, the individual began to doubt it was hope calling but death. The individual started flee. As the individual fled, the voice called out louder. "Please, come through the cave. I will not hurt you in anyway!" the void said. The individual saw it as a call for help, so it went further. 

Heading deeper, the individual saw only a big void with only a ball of light shining through. The void called out to the individual to help it out. The void told the individual that without entertainment, it could not live much longer. The individual began to sympathize with the void but did not know how to help. That was until the void told it's story of how it used to shine when the galaxy was full of entertainment and enjoyment. The void was able to keep the galaxy alive with the sources of entertainment. It also explained that soon after the ban was placed, many others shut away the void's powers away by sealing it in a cave of darkness and silence. With this following, the void began to split itself across the galaxy so it would not be completely shut out. Sadly, with many of it's siblings being totally powerless, this individual void began to grow weaker. Fortunately, one of his parts, or rather siblings, began to be filled with life again. It does not know how but the void could sense it. So, the void began to call for help for many years. Only those who could believe in the power of entertainment could hear it. Sadly, no one could.

"That was when I was able to be heard from you!" said the void. The individual grinned but still asked how it could help The Void. The Void told the individual that it knew of the individual's struggle and could help with it. The Void told it that one of the void's powers could sense out aura's of a person and match with the same aura of the person that it was told to. It all depending on their aura and personality. The individual began to cry of joy. The Void laughed gleefully and thanked the individual. The Void did not ask for anything in return except for entertainment to be revived as it trusted this individual. So, the individual bowed to the Void and began to run to his co-workers and tell him the story. 

Afterwards, the individual brought everyone to The Void. The Void welcomed it's guests and thanked them for coming. The Void asked what genre of entertainment they would want to give birth to, and they told him K-pop. The Void told all of them that they must first have many groups perform in front of them so it could match their aura to of those of the original groups as this would provide a more stable ground for the people performing. As the chosen groups performed, a glow began to emit all over them. Soon after, Kirara were born besides these groups as they continued to perform. The groups began to smile as their hard work has been payed off. The Void began muttering as it's light grew brighter. As the Void began to mutter audible words, the workers began to smile delightfully. The words from The Void began to become clear. The words were names of old K-pop groups. Soon after, the workers tested out soloists who deserved to shine as well. The Void began muttering names of soloists to those performers. Everyone cheered. The Void was very grateful to company. The Void asked if the company had a name, so they told it. The Void glowed brighter as it heard the company's name. "Suppressed Musicians Entertainment? Why that those very unique and meaningful! I approve." said the Void. 

Working with the Void made the boss of SM Entertainment realize that they could after all go with their first plan, following the same system as AKB0048. After many galactic years working with The Void, their first group was born into the galaxy. The group was named Big Bang: The First Stars. The boys in the groups trained very hard to become the successors they are now. With many years passing by, the first generation of successors of Big Bang graduated to start their families or work within the company. Afterwards, many trainees began to achieve the successor title and so rose their popularity even more. Soloists were chosen alongside with Big Bang. Many fans wondered if a collaberation with AKB0048 could be possible but it was turned down due to the fact that the girls of AKB0048 could not date and feared the public would abandon both groups. As Big Bang's popularity rose, so did the hopes of a female group of the K-pop genre to rise just as big as AKB0048. So, the boss and workers began to huddle up their female trainees in groups to perform in front of The Void. 

With only nine of them, the girls wondered if they would all be split into different groups if their auras weren't bright enough. So, they performed as hard as they could to show they a strong bond. The Void started to mutter words as they danced and sang. With the boss and workers at the edge due to the suspense, they stared at the girls intensely. The girls began to shine brighter and as their Kirara appeared, The Void muttered out "Girls' Generation!". The girl's stopped and looked at everyone at awe. Everyone was shocked. The Void began to show a circles of light in front of everyone. He began to name off every of the nine girls by a respected original member of Girl's Generation. Some of them were shocked by the name they were given and some were delighted. With this being the first generation of successors of Girls' Generation, the boss told everyone that their group will be called, "Girls' Generation: The Space Generation". Everyone cheered and the girl's cried with joy. The Void thanked everyone was glad to be of service once again.  

Many generations went by and many other groups and soloists, male and female, were called into succession. Many trainees also entered and fled during those generations. In the latest nine generations, The Void decided to notice those who become even brighter when performing. The Void named them Center Nova's. The Center Nova's would be the ones showing the most in performances as they were the ones who keep the group together and help make the group shine even brighter and better. Soon after the Center Nova position was born, the Kirara began to take individual and unique forms to compliment their owner they were born from. 

As the years went by, the ban became even more strict and fierce. Many groups within the entertainment business had to rebuild themselves because of the lack of military training. So, they began to start military training as well so their stars could protect each other and the public. 

And so our story begins with one girl with a simple dream but not without something else...