New book and/or continuation

What's up guys, gals and non binary pals! (Leave a comment if you know who that's from)

It's been a while since I've posted anything on this account and a reader who really enjoys my AsrielxFrisk fanfic Sweet Incest  contacted me on my other account telling me how much he enjoyed it.

I know what your thinking. Did she just assumed my gender?!

(Insert triggered meme here)

Anyway! That reader kinda reminded me about how much people really liked that book and it made me wonder why I even stop making chapters for it in the first place. Oh wait......writers block....that's why😐

But! Haha butt....I'm weird......anyway, that's not all, he/she has inspired a new undertale fanfic that has not been looked upon very often which is a CharaxAsriel based fanfic. 

I might be wrong about this and although I'm not fond with the idea of Chara and azzy together, I think I can make it work. Also, I will try to make the chapters longer and more detailed than the previous Sweet Incest chapters have been. I'm not really proud of the way I've written them and a rewrite for those chapters is long overdue but it will happen soon in the very near future. 

So just to recap, yes I might be continuing the Sweet Incest AsrielxFrisk fanfic and yes I will be creating a brand new book on CharaxAsriel. I don't know if I'm going to make it smut or not but I'll have to speak with my Idea inspiration person about what he or she would like because I am writing this book in his or her honor for reminding me how much this account needed an update. And yes I will possibly be rewriting my previous chapters of Sweet Incest. 

So for those of you who thought I was dead to the world of Wattpad, I am very much alive and stalking you under your bed.

Jk don't kill me 

I would also like to give a shout out to that particular reader who is @RayNationHicks thank you so much for bringing me into the light after I've been living under a rock of another account. LoL 

Also if you are interested in my other account that indeed has another book called The Wolf's Mate you can go check it out right here @Ivyblue02 

I've also temporarily stopped writing that book due to writers block but I will also be continuing it probably next year when everything with the fanfic books are all settled in.

I love you all and I'll see you guys gals and non binary pals later.

~Knowing that Lisa is not dead FILLS you with DETERMINATION