The Position

• Dedicated kay Hampz

Where are you?

Another implication of where are you is Position.

Adam and Eve were hidding before God. God looked if where are they? What is their position by now.

Now, the question is.

Where are we?

Are we in God's presence?

If you have already God in your life, Where are you in your walk?

Are you lost by now?

Did we do a U-turn and turn away from God?

Are we just so relaxed with our walk with Him not knowingly that we have already gone astray.

Have we fixed our eyes on Jesus?

Christians nowadays are so relaxed with their journey. They become compromising with the world. A Christ-like Character is not seen on them. Jesus commanded to work with our salvation and to shine like stars before men, to be light of the world and to be salt of the earth. But what happened to the present Christianity?

Satan is so happy when Christians become complacent with their faith. Jesus commanded that we must live a life Holy and pleasing to Him. Be a transformed person not conforming to the pattern of this world.

How about our daily devotions to God? Do we have it?

We are so busy doing things for ourselves and others but we have no time with God. One author says that we are already in an automatic world, given machines to make things easy and so that we can have more time but what happened, still we have no time for God. We can't spend time with Him or even just read your Bible or just even simply pray.

We always say that we are Busy. One said, Busy means

Being

Under

Satan's

Yoke

Are we under Satan's yoke.

We have lots of time reading useless things but we don't read the Bible.

Now, we always tend to be get offended by things like this but it is Reality.

We are craeted by God to Worship Him.

God created you.

You can't be satisfied without God.

Sometimes we feel so empty, neglected and depressed.

Just let God be within you, and you will be satisfied.

Now I'll go back to the question:

Where are You?