The match

After the meeting I got ready to walk Down with Nikki . I put on some short shorts and a hustle loyalty respect shirt. And she called me and told me it was time to go. Her theme started and out we went. As soon as we got there Paige attacked me like she was supposed to and I beat her and got the belt.

"Trinity Cena I have a question for you would you like to be the newest WWE diva?"Stephanie asked while Paige was screaming how I'm not a diva

"Yes I will be a diva." I said then all of a sudden it went black

"Sierra hotel Indian echo Lima delta SHIELD!".

As soon as I heard that, i knew what was happening. The shield was right in front of me. I was scared so much. Then Dean started talking.

"Trinity, we would like you to be the newest member of the shield." Dean said.

"We would love to have you in the shield." Said Seth.

"Not that you have a choice." Said Roman as he picked me up over his shoulders and went out to their hideaway.

"Let me down." I yelled into the mic.

"No can do miss." Said Roman.

"This is kidnapping." Said Seth.

"We will let you go when we get the tag team champion belts." Said Dean.

"Come find your daughter Cena." They said into the mic

JHONS POV

I got all of the roster even the divas like Paige to help find her. I am actually scared for her she could be hurt. No one new this would happen not even Stephanie or triple H.

TRINITYS POV

I was scared I had blacked out on the way to their hid out.

"Your awake, does your head hurt." Said Dean who was sitting on the same couch as me.

"A little. Where am I Dean. I'm scared I want my dad." I said

"Here take this it will help with your head. And your in my hotel room and you have me no need to be scared you will always have me. I know this is sudden and all but I've had a crush on you for a while would you be my girlfriend