Little Star, Hope of life Part 3

The night of the reunion, everyone was dashingly and lovely wearing dresses and feeling like some rich people at the Victorian times. Mabel stands out the most beautiful gown existed in the room and can you even believe that that was before a simple looking dress. Yes, she enhanced it herself with her great skills. She may have an opportunity by the attention of her former classmates somewhere and if none noticed her talent, more opportunities are there in Social Medias. All she needs is to have charisma and a great line of photography. Mabel looked around at the pleasant scenery of a great ballroom. To be honest, Pacifica was really sweet to rent this palace for a whole night even though she's not part of the batch at their school. Well it makes more sense because of her boyfriend being in this school. And by that, She means Dipper. This Manor was really worth exploring but let's just reserve that for later. Few minutes later, the program started and then next, is the 'socializing' event. This is where everything is back in feeling like it's still high school by approaching by their old friends and chat... or simply rubbing their popularity or laugh at their old classmates' failed life. Let's face it, some reunions, when added a large amount of plastics, you really just can't take the dirtiness of the room but can't pick it up and throw it away. It's dominating so Mabel didn't even bother chatting like her original plan. Dipper went to her with Pacifica holding his arm in a pleasant manner.

"So, are you enjoying so far?" Dipper asked. Mabel just sighed.

"Well none cares if they know that you're jobless and everything. And besides, I looked at every corner of the area. I have no plan at talking to them."

"How are you gonna enjoy this now sis? I'll join your company if-"

"No, no, I'm fine, go with Pacifica. I'll just find my spot to choose at my pictorial." Mabel then waved at them.

Dipper had sad eyes while watching her becoming little as he and Pacifica walked away. It seems like he needs to keep an eye at her but he don't know why. But he knows that Mabel doesn't want to be watched over and just push me away if he did. Dipper shook his head. He looked at his timer displayed at his invented watch. 10 minutes till the opening. This'll be a bit longer night than what he expected.

Meanwhile, the nightmare realm was preparing for their last star to fall. It'll be 10 minutes away so they needed to ready. Bill and the Demon leaders of all of the monster states were there. Why did Bill came here than his father anyways? He just passed away after billions of years it looks like the star to crave in this twisted universe was the thing that was powering up his lifespan maybe that's because he became too attached to the star that it affected him. Bill and the leaders gathered in circles. I guess this is the enough time. They chanted but something weird happens. They scattered in different parts of the demon realm. They then saw the leaders' most valuable treasures floated towards the star that'll fall any moment. Bill looked at the Shooting star pin floating out of his pocket. He tried reaching out but it went fast. It went at the star like the other valuables. Bill then stared for a minute. Finally, the star has fallen.

Mabel explored few minutes and took enough shots to post. Mabel smiled widely. She could also be a model here. She then saw a flash at a door outside. It seems like she hasn't explored it yet. She walked towards it. She twisted the door knob, opened it, and found herself astound. She saw a garden with floating lights of a faint images looking like treasures. Gold, Gems, Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Flower, Shiny things, you name it. She wanted to grasp it all but she feels like she needed to look at something she really likes. She then had love at first sight at the most unique thing that she saw above all; a colorful gem assembling as a Shooting Star and it looks like it's a vintage pin too. Mabel came closer to the floating object. From all of the treasures begging her to notice them, this little Shooting Star pin stands above all. She reaches out and the Shooting Star moves agreeing with her gesture and then, the grasp it. She felt some weird sensation. A bright flash got her blinded and collapse.

Dipper on the other hand went to the scenario before Mabel almost reached it. He located the portal and found himself surprised that Mabel stumbled across it. Before he even react, bright light blinded him and the next thing he know, she was now gone and so was all of the treasures. He searched everywhere but he can't find her. Oh no.

Back here at the nightmare realm, The Star split in many pieces. Or so it did. Some got confused. The 'star' that the demon rulers possessed was just the things they cherished and not the actual star. Bill then saw something much big than the shooting star pin. He saw a figure. He still can't tell what it is but he ran and reached for it and as he caught it. He saw a girl out cold wearing a majestic ball gown at her eyes closed in the cutest form holding the shooting star close to her chest. Bill smiled from the unexpected prize.

"Well what do you know, I caught a big, bright, and a very beautiful shooting star." He brought her to his pleasant home.

And here he has Mabel; One beautiful star, The hope only of his life.

____________________________________________________________________________________

After whatnot years, this chapter is finally complete. Things are coming at my mind from this book but you guys know that being sloth is both a blessing and a curse. And besides, I have many reasons to hold this; Not enough gadgets, My country's wifi speed, studies, many stories in mind; both fiction and fanfiction, and... I have ghost readers which I really love to keep waiting XD. Anyways. That's it. Just look out for the next chapter. This is STED rolling out Peys!