1. performance for me

character(s): myoui mina, son chaeyoung
group(s): twice
(not requested)

Mina's POV:
it is the day of our first concert, twiceland. we are all nervous and excited at the same time. i am on stand-by in chaeyoung and i's waiting room. meanwhile, chaeyoung, momo, nayeon and sana are performing a cover of beyoncé's partition. and let me tell you, they are hot. even though there are four members performing, i can only look at chaeyoung. she is so attractive, lord help me. i can feel my lower-half become wet. i am in need of her. the way she dances and looks at the camera gives me goosebumps all over my body. i can't help myself but to slowly start touching my sensitive parts over my clothes. i was enjoying, until suddenly a staff member knocks on the door and says "about 30 minutes until your performance". i look at the monitor, waiting for the staff member to leave, and see chaeyoung grinding on the floor. the interesting thing is that none of the other members did it, only she did. was she enticing me, knowing that i was watching? soon enough, they're performance is over and i anxiously wait for chaeyoung to return.

No One's POV:
mina waits for some time, until she decides that she should just prepare for her next performance. midst getting changed, chaeyoung silently enters the room and stares at mina's half naked body until hungrily approaching her. mina turns around and is attacked by a horny chaeyoung. chaeyoung pushes mina against the wall and forcefully kisses her with passion. mina returns the kiss as they fight for dominance. of course, the tiger wins. mina releases a moan and chaeyoung takes this chance for her tongue to enter mina's. chaeyoung tastes every inch of mina's mouth before moving down to her neck. she reaches mina's sweet spot and mina lets out a symphony of moans that sounds like music to chaeyoung. this makes chaeyoung hungrier and more excited. she carries mina as she shoves all the bags off the couch and lays her
on the bed. she gracefully unhooks mina's bra with one hand (experience i see, chaeng) and aggressively attacks her chest. chaeyoung sucks mina's nipples which earns several moans from mina. she then slowly moves down, making sure to leave love marks. chaeyoung teases mina, lightly licking her folds. "c-chaeyoung, please..." mina manages to say through her moans. chaeyoung stops, "what did you say?" she playfully asks. "c-chaeyoung.... i n-need you" mina softly says. "sorry what was that? i couldn't hear you" chaeyoung teases her. mina lets out a shout "SON CHAEYOUNG I NEED YOU TO GO DOWN ON ME RIGHT NOW." chaeyoung replies with "alright, i hear you. now, do me a favour and call me daddy." chaeyoung continues and licks all of mina. she repetitively sucks and licks her most sensitive area. "u-uhh. daddy chaeng." mina moans out. chaeyoung then unexpectedly shoves two of her fingers into mina. this acquires a loud-ass moan from mina that probably could be heard from the other side of the world. chaeyoung forcefully thrusts her fingers in and out of mina, giving her overwhelming pleasure. mina is in cloud-nine as she releases several moans and grabs chaeyoung a short hair. mina feels her core and her whole body shaking. "IM GOING TO COME!" she yells out. this encourages chaeyoung to go faster. chaeyoung thrusts and thrusts until a sticky liquid comes out aswell as a loud moan from mina. chaeyoung happily licks all of mina clean and then kisses mina on her soft pink lips. "by the way, that dance performance was all for you" chaeyoung slyly says. then, there was a knock on the door "mina, chaeyoung, we need you guys ready and out on stage in 5 minutes" a staff member shouts out. "shit" mina curses. "well, we better clean up and get ready" chaeyoung says while looking and the wild mess they have made.

hai everyone,
welcome to my first smut. sorry for any typos or incorrect grammar. hope you enjoyed. also if u wanna request, just msg me:
- which members (can be of any groups)
- if it's member x reader or member x member
- what the general plot is and title

and yeah so that's it. hope u enjoyed :)) ALSO THIS IS THE LINK FOR THE CHAEYOUNG PARTITION FAN CAM. SHE WAS SO HOT I CANT:
https://youtu.be/Shv2aC18NoY
- author m