2. only best friends?

character(s): kim jennie
group(s): blackpink
(not requested)
note: this one had a long beginning

y/n's POV:
you were with your best friend jennie and the concert was coming to an end. the performances were amazing, at least you thought so. you couldn't really pay attention to the performances because you were too busy admiring every feature about jennie. let's be honest, you are hella gay for jennie but she doesn't know it..... not yet at least. all night, you were building up your confidence to tell jennie about your feelings, but you just couldn't do it. at last, the concert ended and we were picked up by my older sister, lina. and here we are now, in the backseat, not visible to my sister as it is already dark as well as the separator between the front seats and the back seats. if there was ever a time to tell her, it would be now. "jennie?" i ask for her attention. "what's up?" she questions with a concerned face. "i... i..... i-" i stop and take a breath. if i can't say it, i guess i should show it. i ready myself and look at jennie's confused face. my palm touches the side of her face as i lean in and peck her lips, then pull away. she looks stunned. i knew i shouldn't have done this now we're never- my thoughts are interrupted as i feel soft lips pushed against mine with lust and hunger. i open my eyes and see jennie. i kiss back with the same emotions until. "y'all we're home!" lina yells out from the front. she suddenly opens the separator and we quickly pull apart, sitting awkwardly with red cheeks. lina chuckles, "have fun with your lil sleepover" she says while she gets out of the car and continues to mumble about how mum never let her have sleepovers when she was my age. i get out of the car and yell out "last one in my room is a burnt sweet potato". i run as fast as i can to my room, obviously arriving first. i feel overtaken with lust as i see jennie coming towards my room with her piercing glaze. it suddenly feels really hot inside my room as she approaches closer and closer. finally, she reaches my room and walks in. i close the door, lock it and pin jennie against the wall in one swift move. "i was half expecting this" jennie said. "oh you'll be expecting a whole lot more, princess". i forcefully attack her soft lips, earning a moan. i dominate her mouth with my tongue, searching every part it. once satisfied, i pull away to breathe then go straight back. attacking her jawline, slowly moving down to her neck while leaving hickeys everywhere, marking my territory. i aggressively rip of her shirt, take of her bra and continue to her darker coloured nipples. i play with one of her boobs with my tongue and massage the other with one of my hands. the other hand is undoing the buttons to her denim skirt. after i pull away, i take off all her remaining clothing and admire her perfect body. she gets shy and tries to cover herself. "no need, princess. you're fucking beautiful" i protest. i wrap my arms around her body. "jump" i order her. she follows my command and jumps onto me. i carry her over to my bed and lay her down. i kiss her from her breast down to her lower half. i lick and play with her folds until she moans for more. i shove my tongue in her to prepare her for more as she moans. i lick her most sensitive parts as i push two fingers into her. at first, i pump slowly but then increasingly gain pace as i am powered and encouraged by her moans. i use my other hand to play with her boobs as she grabs my head and arches her back for more friction.

jennie's POV:
"uhhh y/n" i moan out. "shhh" she tells me, "everyone will hear what i'm doing to you". i bite my lip trying my best not to moan as i feel her warm tongue against my pussy and her fingers inside me. i feel my whole body shaking from my orgasm and softly moan as my eyes roll back. y/n stops pumping but continues licking as fast as she can. i couldn't resist myself. "IM GONNA CU-" i shout out but get interrupted as i squirt all over y/n's tongue. she cleans up my mess, comes up to my face and kisses me with love. i pull away. "i love you y/n, with all my heart" i tell her with a smile on my face. "i love you too, more than anything in the world" y/n replies also with a smile. "but guess what, i think it's too selfish of me to let me have all the pleasure, time for round 2." i chuckle as i flip her over with lust in my eyes.

time skip to morning...

y/n's POV:
i wake up to my sister knocking on my door. "breakfast is ready" lina yells out. seeing as we didn't answer she opens the door and sees us in bed together naked. "i guess you did have fun with your lil sleepover" she playfully states. i look down and see us both naked. i quickly cover us both with the blanket as she walks of laughing her head off. i look at the most beautiful person in the world as she wakes up beside me. "you're mine now" i say while smirking. "i sure am" jennie replies as she leaves the bed to get changed. "BITCH YOU RIPPED MY FAVOURITE DAMN SHIRT!" she yells from across the room. "uhhh oops, i guess i got carried away. i love you??" i reply as i nervously grab the back of my neck and hear my sister cracking up outside.

hai y'all,
so that became longer than i expected. also, i genuinely dreamt this but only up to the part were jennie's neck is being attacked. i have really vivid dreams lmao. anyways, hope u enjoyed. and also the next one i write will be with a boy group member just to keep it even. so don't be afraid to recommend or request a member.
— author m