29%

Dear Love,

You kissed very passionately to prove that you love me.
But,I will not fall for your tricks.
And when Shane came to meet me.

"Mine"your growled.
And pushed him away from me.
Aren't we possessive.

"I am not yours."I sort of protested back at you.

"You are mine,will be mine,and only mine." You spoke with the love,lust,desire,affection.
I was fascinated.
Is it still you,or someone else.

"See this kiss will prove that you and our child are mine to love and to care."you spoke with a stupid smirk on your face. And ,soon you pushed me against the wall. I am scared now.

You smashed your lips on mine once again,this time I could feel many sparks in our kiss. And this kiss was, really possessive. When,I tried to push you. You didn't let me go,rather you pinned my hands up and started giving me a sweet tourture.
You nibbled on my neck,and soon you found my sweet spot,and I couldn't help but moan. And when I saw yours eye's they showed pure lust,desire. I am sure that you have given me hickeys. Finally, I pushed you and said"We need to spot." But,I gave in to your words that I am yours.

"Why??" You questioned,and picked me up in a bridal manner,and threw me on the bed.

You soon got over me,you pinned my hands up. And started kissing,I didn't respond to your kisses. And then you squeezed my ass,that made me gasp,and you took that opportunity to slip into my mouth. Our tounges danced.

"Emily,you taste so good. You have no idea what an effect you have over me." You spoke huskily. We need to stop this.

" Stop it  Jason."

"Emily your so irresistible. But since you are asking me,I will stop. But,the next time I may not stop." After hearing his words,I blushed.

"Jason,you and I are nothing. Can you please leave my room." I try to push you. But,you didn't let me go. You pulled me onto your lap. And started tickling me.

"Say I am yours."

"No I will not." I mumbled breathless.

"If you don't I will again start from where we stopped. Please try to understand I love you Emily. I want you to be only mine." Jason.

"Jason,but.." I tried to talk but you cut me off by telling
"Will you marry me."

Those words I waited for them for years.

"I..","Please don't say know I need you."

"Yes." I agreed we are finally getting married.

And I told those words.

"Ok,I am yours."I spoke defeated.

And yet again you captured my lips for the sweet torture.

I love you.

Yours,