The Dog, The Twins, and the Dollhouse

Although the puppets had always tried to stay away from the public and crowds of people, it always happened eventually. Blade hacked away at the leaves on a bush, peeking through the hole he had made. Rows upon rows of houses were laid before him, and all he could do was shake his head. Tunneler moved him aside so he could look, and the two puppets made eye contact. They would have to risk it, there was nothing else they could do. Looking back, Tunneler noticed Leech Woman was gone, and sighed audibly. He had no doubt she could take care of herself, so he wasn't too worried... He could only hope that she had caught up with Torch and the two formed a little pack. Tunneler perked when he noticed Blade crawling through the bush. Rubbing his temples roughly, the puppet motioned for Jester and Pinhead to follow. Pinhead got stuck halfway in the bush, forcing Tunneler and Jester to pull him, the three grunting and fussing until Pinhead popped out of the bush. The three tumbled down the hill, smashing into Blade. The group rolled down the hill, under a fence, and into a backyard of sorts.

Blade sat up and rubbed his head, only to discover that his knife had popped out of its socket. Exclaiming, he stood up and looked around. As soon as he spotted it on the other side of the fence, a loud noise startled all of them. A dog ran out from a doghouse on the opposite side of the yard and bounded towards the strange objects. Pinhead yelped as the large dog grabbed him in its teeth and began to shake him around, running and barking through the large puppets girth. Blade tried to help, but without his knife arm he was useless. Tunneler was knocked out cold on the ground, and Jester was currently freaking out. The dog let go of Pinhead once the back door opened, revealing the figure of a little girl; around the age of 12. Blade caught the dog's foot with his hook and yanked, drawing blood. Yelping, it ran off, it's tail between its legs. The girl came over, looking cautious, but then squealed when she realized that there were dolls. Blade hissed as she reached down and picked him up, her eyes sparkling. 

"Wow! Look at how cool you are! Look at how ugly and cool all of you are!" reaching down, the girl collected the other three puppets into her arms and ran back inside. The home was rather large, and it reminded Blade of Toulon's old home in Germany. Darting up the stairs, the brown haired girl burst into a room to reveal a blonde haired girl, who looked up at her with wide eyes.

"Look! Mom must've accidentally left a Christmas present out and Bear got a hold of them and took them outside! Look at how ugly they are!" dropping the group of dolls on the floor, Blade remained still. Usually, Blade wasn't one to play pretend, but he had a feeling it was the wise decision in this situation. 

"Oh, look at this one!" the little blonde girl giggled, picking up Jester. "We need to put them in cuter clothes! Go get the box!" she commanded, and her sister laughed hysterically as she left the room for a second. The blonde girl began to undress Jester, which made the puppet squirm and even kick her. Though it seemed as if these girls were blinded to the fact they could move on their own will. The brown haired girl came back dragging a huge box, and once they opened it, there were dolls of all shapes and sizes laying around. The blonde reached in and pulled out a dress, smiling. 

"This is perfect for him!"

"No, Shy, use this one! It matches his stupid hat!"

The blonde, apparently named 'Shy', took the dress and began to put it on Jester. The poor puppet switched his face from shocked to upset, and she laughed. "I think he likes it Kaitlyn!" The brunette, apparently named Kaitlyn, picked out an outfit for Tunneler. 

"I like this guy's head... it's like a... a cone! He's a gnome!" the two girls laughed, and Blade finally stood up. They took notice to this and stared at him for a moment, before Kaitlyn laughed. 

"Wow, they got us those robotic dolls that stand on their own! I wonder if he can talk!" she reached over and smacked Blade across the head, which made him lose his hat. He hissed and tried to hook her, but she pulled her hand back and giggled wildly. "Oh, look, we can use this hat on our Cowboy Ken doll!" Blade saw red with rage and lunged at Kaitlyn, swinging his hook. The girl grabbed him by the arm and lifted him up, looking under his coat. He instantly squirmed upwards so he could hide himself.