Chapter 1

My meeting with him in a long time

Actor 1: "Now, Arthur, will you accept the throne and the sword Excalibur, and protect our people from harm?"

Yuuki: " I will and I shall vow to this sword of mine that I will protect all of you from the enemies! "

Actress 1: " *whispers* We'll see about that... Queen Arthur... *evil chuckles* "

Director: "Good job everyone! Now the filming is done!"

Cheering can be heard in the entire studio.

(Finally, it's a success! )

Currently, we have just finished filming Mr Shido's new movie, Excalibur, with me being the hero, the Knight Arthur and later on known as Queen Arthur Liberian.

Director: " Miss Angelic, great acting, especially the last scene!"

"Thank you, it was a great plot I must say. Anyway, I should be going now, I need to meet someone else at 1 pm. "

Director: " Alright, I won't hold you back. Have a safe trip! "

Leaving the studio, I picked up my phone and called him.

" Hello, Aki? "

Akihisa: " Hello, Yuuki?"

"Yes, it's me. Meet me at Tri Cafe in 20 minutes time."

Akihisa: "Wah? But I just woke up!"

Yuuki: " Geez... The cafe is near your apartment anyway! I still have to travel! Anyway, see you then, bye!"

---

When I reached the cafe, I put on a pair of sunglasses and tied up my hair to a high ponytail. Since the cafe has seats available outside, I sat at the one nearer to the outer corner since it was not very sunny, this way Akihisa can spot me easily too.

Waiter: " Good afternoon, what do you wish to drink Miss? "

" A cup of espresso will do, thank you. "

Waiter: "Alright, do you want some dessert to go along with it? We have our special up today."

"Sure, a special and a cup of espresso then please."

Waiter: " Alright, it won't take long."

As the waiter walked away, I saw Akihisa running from a distance.

Akihisa: " pant pant.... I... I'm here!"

"Geez Aki, you didn't have to run. "

I stood up and hugged him as he returned my hug.

Akihisa: " Welcome back Yuuki."

"I was already back last month!"

Akihisa: " Really? "

" *sigh* Nevermind... sit down. "

Waiter: "Here's your espresso and the special. Anything I can get for you Sir? "

Akihisa: " Oh! Erm.. an iced chocolate please. "

Waiter: " Right away."

Akihisa: " So why did you want to meet me all of the sudden? "

"Do I need a reason to see my fiance? "

Akihisa: " Wah!"

As he heard me blurt that out, he blushed madly.

"Hahaha, no... that's not the only reason. The main reason is that I'm going to transfer to Fumizuki Academy. I'm meeting principal Kaoru later. "

Akihisa: " What? Why didn't I know about this? Mom and Dad didn't even mentioned about this to me. "

" I told them I want to tell you personally. It also gives a reason to see you, after 9 months of me being all around the world but in Japan. "

Akihisa: " You could have at least tell me beforehand, and not just before you are transferring! "

"Don't be mad Aki, sheesh! "

Waiter: "Here you go Sir."

Akihisa: " Thank you. "

"How much will that be?"

" $24 Miss. "

Giving him $30, I told him to keep the change.

"Anyway, I'll be meeting the Principal later, and she told me to ask you to come along. "

Akihisa: "Why? To tell me how much of an idiot I am compared to you?"

All I can do was chuckled at his remark.

---

We reached the main entrance of the Academy and saw a teacher walking towards us.

Akihisa: " Ironman! "

"What are you saying Aki? "

Nishimura: " What are you doing here Yoshii! "

"Sorry teacher! But we have to meet the principal. "

Nishimura: "Oh, you must be the new student the principal wanted to see. Just go straight the turn left, then left, the up the stairs and turn right, the walk down the hall and go up the turn left till you see a sign that says 'Principal's Office' . Can't have you trusting Yoshii, too much of an idiot. "

"Thank you, come on now Aki!"

As I drag Aki through the halls, I found a shortcut to the principal's office.

(Why did he said it so complicating? There's a shortcut here...)

---

*knock knock knock knock *

Kaoru: " Come in."

Yuuki: " Good afternoon. "

Kaoru: " I see Yoshii is here too. Shall we get started on your placement test?"

"I'm ready anytime!"