Jealous

Song: Jealous by Nick Jonas

Song hints we be included

----------------

Vanitas POV

I saw my rival Ventus looking at my crush, Y/n. I didn't like it one bit. I know him, he only plays with girls (Vanitas, we all know that's not true). But who am I kidding, she'd probably like him anyway, everygirl does.

"Van are you okay," my brother Sora asked me.

I shook my head and pointed to Ventus. Sora looked at the direction I pointed to.

"Oh Van, look who is coming this way," Sora said.

I then saw a familiar (h/r) haired girl walking this way. I turned my cheek. I turned up my music up, and puffed my chest. Y/n then finally stopped in front of us. She patted my shoulder and I took one of my headphones out, trying to play it cool.

"Hey Y/n, how's it going," I said cooley.

"Hi Van, and i'm doing great today actually. I'm going to ask Ventus on a date," She said.

I felt my whole world stop.

"Van, are you okay?" Y/n asked with a worried tone in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm happy for you," I lied, giving a fake smile.

'No i'm not. You're making me Jealous because your sexy. He does'nt deserve you.' I thought.

"Well wish me luck," she said, walking off proudly.

{Time skip}

I scrolled through instagram to see what's new in people's life. I kept scrolling till I saw a photo that caught my attention. I saw a picture of Y/n and Ventus together. Why did she have to post the picture. It's onnly making me more jealous than I already am, and worried at the same time. If Ventus breaks her hearts so help me, I will break his face. I then heard a knock on my door. I looked at the picture again. It was posted four hours ago. The knocking continued. I went to open the door, only to find a broken down Y/n. She then wrapped her arms around my waist and cried into my chest. I quickly wrapped my arms around her and try to sooth her.

"Y/n what's wrong?" I asked in a worried tone.

She didn't answer me. I then brought her inside and sat her down in a chair. I went to go make her some hot chocolate.

I soon returned with the warm beverage and gave it to her. 

"Thank you," She said.

I sat down next to her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Ventus," Y/n said quietly

I felt myself getting angry.

"I'll be right back," I said.

"Van please don't," she pleaded.

"Why shouldn't I? He broke your heart. This is what I was afraid of," I said.

"Why didn't you tell me then?"

I sighed," Because I know you would've thought I was lying about it, and the fact that I didn't want you to go out with him, but I wanted to make you happy. I guess we both know how that turned out."

"Why wouldn't you want me to go out with him."

"N-no reason," I stuttered.

She giggled," Van were you jealous?"

"That's ridiculous," I scoffed.

She then hugged me.

"I think it's cute," she said.

I blushed a little bit.

"Hey Y/n, i've been meaning to tell you this. I've like you for awhile now," I said.

"Vanitas I know you like me," she said.

"How?" I questioned.

"Sora."

I gritted my teeth. He is so dead.

"Yeah, probably akward now," I said.

"No, I kind of liked you too," she said.

"But why go out with Ventus?"

"My dad is friends with his dad, but after today. Maybe they will stay away from each other for awhile," She said," And he would always come over when his dad came over. I didn't know he was such a jerk.

"So do you wanna, you know. Hang out sometime after school," I said.

"Yes," she giggled.

I hugged her.

"One thing though," I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Never make me jealous again."

She giggled," We'll see about that."