Hidden Admiration(SwaSan ts) Shot 1

Hello guys!! Here is three shots for my sweet friend subhuuu😙😙 ShubhangiSingh708991 This is in fact a treat for all my lovely readers as I crossed 1K followers on wattpad. Thank you for your immense support.
Let’s begin:

Hidden Admiration
(SwaSan Three Shots)
Shot 1:
This story will be mostly expressing sanskar’s feelings for his pa swara. He behaves like a love sick puppy and is mad for swara who never noticed him like that. Only his mother sujata know how much crazy he is for swara. Let’s see how they will unite???

Characters:
Sanskar Maheshwari: 25 years old, rich and popular business. He is ground to earth and is very professional and stern towards his employees. He hates his step sister ragini and hardly talks to her. He is close to his mother and share everything with her.

Swara Gododia: 23 years old simple beautiful and innocent girl. Her main motive is to work and earn for livelihood. Her heart was broken when she was just 9 years old and her parents left her in orphanage as they were getting divorced and none of both want to take swara’s responsibility so they left her alone. Since then swara is confined to herself. She never say bad to anyone nor speak much. She respect and follow the orders of Mother Mary who has bought her up and educated her.

Ragini Maheshwari: 27 years old sanskar’s step sister. She has so much of ego and arrogance of being belonging to very rich family. She is not sujata’s biological daughter and is ram’s first wife’s daughter. She keep on ranting about her high status that’s the reason Sanskar hate her alot. Ragini always insult middle class people.

Sujata Maheshwari: a kind lady, sanskar’s mother and ragini’s step mother. Sanskar is her everything. She never differentiate between Sanskar and ragini but don’t like when ragini behave rudely with her. She is Ram’s second wife who married her after his wife died who was ragini’s mother.
Ram is no more so everything is handled by Sanskar.

Mother Mary: swara’s care taker in orphanage. She is her adviser and swara never deny her.

Shot 1:
Maheshwari Industries:
Sanskar is looking again and again at his wrist watch sitting in the luxurious cabin of his multi storey building. He is waiting when it will be 9’o clock and a wide smile spread on his face as he heard knock on the door followed by a sweet voice flattering Sanskar’s heart.

” may I come in Sir” a girl asked standing on the other side of the door.
” yes” he said loudly. ” I’m dying to see you” further he mumble slowly.
A girl in early twenties enter inside wearing light purple and pink combination anarkali which was enough for sanskar to gasp his breathe.

” good morning sir” girl who is of course swara wished him in the most professional way. Sanskar just nodded his head. He is master in hiding his feelings and vulnerable state. Swara went and removed the curtains from windows.

Then set the files on his table, she is doing everything very neatly and with perfection. She never look at sanskar once also which is very contrast to other girl who unnecessarily droll over him.

” I will let you know your schedule soon Sir” Swara said and left the cabin.
” huh! Today also she didn’t noticed me. Two hours I took to get ready for her in the morning and all got wasted. But she really don’t give attention to me or just pretending??? Don’t know now I can’t live without her. From last one year she has driven me crazy for her now I have to talk to mom” sanskar was lost in his thoughts how to get swara in his life.

Swara is going to her cabin when she bumped with someone.
” hey you don’t know how to walk” shouted ragini who herself was dug in the mobile.
” I’m so sorry mam” swara apologized sincerely though the mistake was not completely her.